California Deluxe Album

Ghent

6 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

Look who is quoting Deluxe songs, so proud of you man!

giphy.gif

"and then Matt just hurt his wrist (woo ooo ooo)"

Permanently. So bad that he can't pick up a guitar or select a generic pre-made track on garage band ever again and have to get Shane or Craig as stand in replacement, who ultimately takes over the new role completely.

Just now, Clarke said:

Like I said, the hype's not there that you'd expect on a band's forum when they're about to release something.  And again, I know you have a full inventory of tombot cards to get rid of, but you should just keep them.

There's no hype, yet here you are, someone who hates blink without Tom by default, stalking around in the hype thread on the day it will most likely leak. Interesting.

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

There's no hype, yet here you are, someone who hates blink without Tom by default, stalking around in the hype thread on the day it will most likely leak. Interesting.

Yes I´m waiting to see if something can be saved from this band...you are waiting to lick feldy´s ball once again...Different points of view

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plusavablinker said:

Yes I´m waiting to see if something can be saved from this band...you are waiting to lick feldy´s ball once again...Different points of view

Nah, actually I'm just pumped for some new blink songs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plusavablinker said:

Feldy's ballS taste like donuts and cocaine.  Excellent. 

• Like 1

to be fair I'm here because I go on the forum when I'm bored in work and this topic is active, basically the only reason I'm here at all haha

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kay said:

Yeah I was asking out of genuine curiosity, as this isnt a standard release - the whole 'deluxe' thing muddies the waters in my mind, wanted to gage the general perception. 

I'm a sucker for having as complete a collection for bands I live as I can, I won't go totally mad and buy original versions of Cheshire cat/Buddha though but I've preordered the vinyl of CaliDeluxe from Amazon. Will likely grab the cd too soon for the car (even thoughI'll probably only play it a few times) 

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

Do you honestly believe the shit that foams out of your mouth? 

Posting in a 114 page hype thread, trying to claim there is no hype.

Will you go away now?

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

Its hard to have hype for a record thats already had half the tracks released. 

Yea I was going to add on there's so many additional factors that it's hard to explain why. It's a deluxe, only like four songs left, the Spotify market is growing exponentially each year, etc.

6 minutes ago, DWard85 said:

how long until someone starts harassing this guy:

Thanks for sharing this info. I will promptly be sharing this tweet to every blink, Ava, boxcar racer, +44, nothing and nobody, transplants, Tom DeLonge solo artist, and Travis barker solo artist fan site so he can be now harassed accordingly.

• Like 4

Just now, NotNow said:

Thanks for sharing this info. I will promptly be sharing this tweet to every blink, Ava, boxcar racer, +44, nothing and nobody, transplants, Tom DeLonge solo artist and Travis barker solo artist fan sites so he can be now harassed accordingly.

Ha , you forgot Alkaline trio