Ghent

California Deluxe Album

all the people that say they're gonna leak it wind up disappearing, i think John's sending out the assassins

• Like 3

anotheronelol.jpg

That dude has already gotten twenty comments on his instagram post since it was posted in this thread of just people asking him to leak it. Y'all motherfuckers are too thirsty.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

all the people that say they're gonna leak it wind up disappearing, i think John's sending out the assassins

I never knew anyone who leaked an album that announced it hours before. They're just trolls.

57 minutes ago, Capsov said:

What was the name of that other blink forum? Is it still active? 182online or something. 

Was this other forum the one that was +44online at one point? I used to lurk there. In fact I think I ended up at this place by mistake looking for that old forum and never noticed until years later. Ok, ok, or just now.

And then there was b182.com where Mark did the infamous interview during the hiatus. And blink-central from when I was in high school. And you know, blink182.com that used to have the cheetah videos and not just merch.

Just now, 4.40 said:

Anyone else notice that the Blink subreddit is pissed off at us lol

Should we continue to talk shit?

whatever happened to the record store guy who posted the clips - surely he must be off of work by now?

1 minute ago, vic vinegar said:

Should we continue to talk shit?

Even though I check here and the subreddit for news, I can agree it's a shitshow (including some of the members in there  as well). We are a shitshow too but not as bad lol.

the difference between us and the blink subreddit is that we cared enough to join an old school forum to talk about our favorite band. the fact that they're on reddit leads me to believe most of us here are a bit more invested in the band.

• Like 1

[mention=20373]Speedo[/mention] hurt my feelings so i changed my name

That'll learn you!
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, boxelder said:

the difference between us and the blink subreddit is that we cared enough to join an old school forum to talk about our favorite band. the fact that they're on reddit leads me to believe most of us here are a bit more invested in the band.

If by "invested" you mean never satisfied, always complaining and picking apart every little thing to death, sure, this place is very "invested"!

• Like 2

Just now, DWard85 said:

so i see we're both in NYC then.

Well sort of, I live right outside the city in Westchester