California Deluxe Album

Ghent

On 20.1.2017 at 8:01 PM, Helen Hoppus said:

very nice, you spent a lot of time to write this. but sorry,  just don't want to read it. poor boy.

Typical behavior of someone who doesn't know what to say/has no arguments anymore. 

Until now I thought you were a cool person and fun to discuss with.

You seem to enjoy that every second dude here on this board wants to fuck you because you are such hot and cool girl...LOL. This board has become a Helen wank festival...pathetic. 

25 minutes ago, ...and then said:

Typical behavior of someone who doesn't know what to say/has no arguments anymore. 

You seem to enjoy that every second dude here on this board wants to fuck you because you are such hot and cool girl...LOL. This board has become a Helen wank festival...pathetic. 

dear, you really acting like offended child. relax, you will get over it.

42 minutes ago, ...and then said:

I think most of us just don't see how anything she says is offensive in any way? I can't tell you a single post I've seen that seemed out of line or annoying.

bkKvvzE9PEcTK.gif

1 hour ago, ...and then said:

Pretty bizarre how butt hurt some of you guys get over the perceived attention of Helen.

Reminds me of losers in high school that would resent the popular or attractive girls because of their own insecurities.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ...and then said:

She's under no obligation to answer you, dude.

9 minutes ago, Nasa said:

She's under no obligation to answer you, dude.

Where did I say she has to? We had a normal discussion and I thought her "cool" answer was simply lame. That's it. 

12 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Reminds me of losers in high school that would resent the popular or attractive girls because of their own insecurities.

Talking about yourself?

38 minutes ago, ...and then said:

Where did I say she has to? We had a normal discussion and I thought her "cool" answer was simply lame. That's it.

You never said it. But after she made this joke about the deluxe album a few pages back:

hope, that all deluxe album will consist only whoa's and oh's, also feldy should write all of the songs, and may be even drum parts. i want to see how people's world crash.

And you took it seriously with a post about your current relationship with blink, and now you're peeved that she doesn't want to have a conversation about it...it seems that you feel like she should've responded to your post with the equal amount of seriousness that you put into it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nasa said:

You never said it. But after she made this joke about the deluxe album a few pages back:

hope, that all deluxe album will consist only whoa's and oh's, also feldy should write all of the songs, and may be even drum parts. i want to see how people's world crash.

And you took it seriously with a post about your current relationship with blink, and now you're peeved that she doesn't want to have a conversation about it...it seems that you feel like she should've responded to your post with the equal amount of seriousness that you put into it.

I mean it's a message board about Blink...of course we all troll and make fun of each other which makes this board the cool place it is and why we all enjoy being here, but it's also a vital part of this board to exchange our points of views and discuss shit about the band.

I just found her answer extremely lame. Overall she likes everything Blink does and that's the typical fanboy/fangirl behavior - that's why I "called her out" and made fun of it. Of course she can like whatever she wants, but it's fun that she acted so butt-hurt about my comment.  On the other hand, my answer was more than three sentences long so maybe it was to exhausting for her to read & process...who knows. 

She basically gets this amount of attention and support because she is a good looking girl on a Blink message board. I can live with that. ? I prefer interaction with girls in real life...but that's just me of course. ?

I realized recently I'm actually really excited for these Deluxe Edition songs, even after feeling let down by the original album. Especially since it's seeming like basically an entirely new album. They have said many times that they saw California as a way to "reset" the band with the new lineup and revisit a lot of what fans always loved about Blink 182. Whether they accomplished that or not is obviously up to each of us haha, but they definitely had that goal in mind and it has kind of been the entire theme of this era so far.

So my hope now is that they feel like they re-established the base level of Blink 182, and they'll feel comfortable and confident enough to give themselves some more breathing room and start growing together as a band some more. Rather than feeling a need to redo some of their old tricks with the new lineup, they'll be like "fuck yeah, now we're finally rolling again, let's take this to another level now."

Based on the super quick songwriting and production time on the Deluxe songs, I guess I'm not sure if I should expect them to be up to that standard, but you never know. I'm definitely excited to hear them though.

• Like 3