blink songs you've never liked (leave out the obvious)

Kay

cringe blink doesn't bother me. like yes, Anthem Pt 2 and Give Me One Good Reason don't apply to me anymore because I'm not a teenager. but I do remember what that feels like, and I identified with those songs heavily when they came out, so now they just give me warm fuzzies. 

And don't forget those "cringe" songs are totally badass musically!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

I am dandelion your a four leaf clover, let me call you when I'm sober

That is some Mark Twain shit right there.

Breathe Oliver, it's going to be ok. This thread can continue without this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

I am dandelion your a four leaf clover, let me call you when I'm sober

That is some Mark Twain shit right there.

NANANANANANANA NANANANANANA

Some ones I rememeber I don't dig that much: Easy Target, Don't, Just About Done, Wishing Well, Love Is Dangerous, The Only Thing That Matters, Hey I'm Sorry, Kings Of The Weekend, Sober.

22 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Breathe Oliver, it's going to be ok. This thread can continue without this

yeah please don't derail it. theres a reason I didn't add california tracks to my initial post. 

also gonna stand up and say - EVEN IF SHE FALLS BLOWS SO HARD. there! I feel much better. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kay said:

cringe blink doesn't bother me. like yes, Anthem Pt 2 and Give Me One Good Reason don't apply to me anymore because I'm not a teenager. but I do remember what that feels like, and I identified with those songs heavily when they came out, so now they just give me warm fuzzies. 

Haha I remember those feelings too of course, but with those lyrics even as a teenager I felt like they were sort of explaining how I felt to someone even YOUNGER than me. 

10 minutes ago, carlos182 said:

I haven't read any of you saying you don't like Up All Night.

Really? That song sucks. Honestly, I can say that's the worst song post-first-hiatus they ever made. But yeah, that's my opinion.

I said don't point out the obvious, I imagine everyone considered that first - never heard anyone say they like Up All Night.

There are a few here who like Up all night, me included. Think it's a cool song. I guess it has a lot to do with the history of the song. I never anticipated any song release more than this one...still remember how I stayed "up all night" to listen to it for the first time on some shitty radio stream. 

• Like 3

First date got old for me, i dont really listen to most TOYPAJ these days, although id only say i dislike First Date and Everytime i look for you (never got into it).

I just plain dont like: After Midnight, Up all night, Fighting the gravity, Bored to death, California (the song), No future and Hey im sorry (cant stand the whos and the chorus)