Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

It's crazy how much their stage productions gone down since the reunion tour. They have those huge screens as the backdrop and then Travis's giant fucking drug rig. Then the neighborhoods tour had huge screens too with all of those fucking lasers. Then the production started going down with the untitled shows when they just started using the smiley face back drop. The shows are pretty boring now I have to say. There's no excitement in watching the live videos anymore even for songs they've never played before. It's all robotics with the same exactshow every time. No banter and Tom running around humping Mark during songs that makes rewatching a song each night unique. Sad!

I thought the banter between songs started to slide when they reunited back together. Some of the shit that was said was just kinda awkward and wasn't the same, there was some funny moments from time to time. The best was back in 2000-2003. It's just a different band now, matt and mark don't have that type of relationship I guess. 

• Like 1

I know Skiba has been running a ton, at soundcheck last week he had just got done running up and down the bleacher stairs at the back of the venue. I think Trav's work ethic and healthy lifestyle has rubbed off on him which is cool.

6 hours ago, Kay said:

Man, those trousers. has he lost weight? I wonder if theres a video of that.

Skiba is like a rollercoaster on that. Well, a little bit. Do you remember the Crimson era? Specially the months after the release, he was just skinny. When I saw this video, I worried a little bit about his health, to be honest. Then he kinda achieved a kind of sweetspot in wheight for years, until the end of last year, he went a little bit out of control, but nothing exaggerate.

Buuuuuuuuut, what I find more interesting is how his hair has improved TONS. Like being implanted... hahaha.

1 hour ago, MyFriendLuke182 said:

any particular reason the dude was just filming their legs during wendy clear? I mean Matt's pants are certainly flashy but it would have been nice to see more of him.

It seems like it was the soundcheck. Maybe filming was not allowed and the guy just hid the phone to record without pointing at them.

12 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Skiba is like a rollercoaster on that. Well, a little bit. Do you remember the Crimson era? Specially the months after the release, he was just skinny. When I saw this video, I worried a little bit about his health, to be honest. Then he kinda achieved a kind of sweetspot in wheight for years, until the end of last year, he went a little bit out of control, but nothing exaggerate.

Buuuuuuuuut, what I find more interesting is how his hair has improved TONS. Like being implanted... hahaha.

Whoa crazy. Reminds me of Chandler on Friends!

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

Whoa crazy. Reminds me of Chandler on Friends!

Well, thats because Matthew Perry was massively drug abusing, I'm hoping thats not Skiba's reason.