Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

13 minutes ago, Kay said:

Well, thats because Matthew Perry was massively drug abusing, I'm hoping thats not Skiba's reason.

Isn't it well known that Skibas had a drug and alcohol problem over the years. I don't know how he's been with blink though. They don't seem like they tolerate that stuff anymore.

12 minutes ago, Elisa said:

he's been sober since 2014 

This. Worst phase of his alcohol problems was while he released the first album with the Sekrets.

also, when the Crimson period, I rememeber he said he had some related problems with the stomach or something else.

10 hours ago, Elisa said:

he's been sober since 2014 

Yeah hence why I don't think his random weight gain and loss with blink is alcohol / drug related

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, ryan1125 said:

So some other people started talking to Trav, and I noticed Matt sitting off by himself just watching a few people play Wii with Mark. I almost felt bad for him. When they first walked in Mark handed him some records to sign and he said "I'll sign Enema but I'm not signing the +44 album" which was funny. I approach Matt with Crimson/Heavens in my hand and he was so stoked. He said "Wow, you brought the Heavens album!" and I proceeded to tell him how much I love that album, and how when he first joined Blink I went through his whole discography and became a huge fan. He said he listens to that Heavens album often, and went on to tell me about the writing process. He said it's cool because he didn't write any of the music, so when he listens to that album it's as if he is listening as a fan. I then asked how he is balancing Alk3/Blink, how he writes for both, or how that is working out. How he decides what's a Blink song, and what's an Alk3 song? He said when it first started he was writing for both because he didn't know "how long this would last". But now he is only writing for Blink because it is unfair to juggle them as he wants to give 100% to whatever he is working on. I talked about the song "Burn" and how much I love Crimson, and he asked if that was on Crimson and grabbed the album cover from me and started looking through it. He said "Wow I don't know if I've ever looked through this, this is cool!". He was extremely thankful and thanked me several times for the kind words and said how much he appreciates them. 

So he never looked through the Crimson release? That Heavens album is so great. Wish they had continued that.

@_Kyle_ he was flipping through it forever, I got the vibe that he just had never really paid attention to the inside of it. We got a 5-minute warning and I had to sorta grab it from him because I needed to go talk to Mark lol.

@Ghost it was Matt who said he wasn't going to sign the +44 record, Mark was signing them

Wow, that's crazy considering. Like, I would know every detail of an album I released, but maybe he just hadn't seen it in over 10 years. I still remember buying that album the week it came out and thinking it was so elegant.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

@_Kyle_ he was flipping through it forever, I got the vibe that he just had never really paid attention to the inside of it. We got a 5-minute warning and I had to sorta grab it from him because I needed to go talk to Mark lol.

@Ghost it was Matt who said he wasn't going to sign the +44 record, Mark was signing them

WOWOWO. Sorry, haha, I misread that I guess.

It sounds like a really cool experience, man.

On 5/3/2017 at 6:24 AM, 4.40 said:

Matt seems to be really happy and outgoing during shows lately. I wonder what he's doing in these.

Long time lurker, was at the show in Pensacola, made an account so I could reply to you. They brought a fan onstage, who I guess is on a band on Standby Records, to play guitar on "Always." The show was really awesome. Matt and Mark both looked like they were having a great time, and they sounded great. It was a pleasure to watch Travis go to town on the drums as well. My group and I had a great night. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, The1821975 said:

Long time lurker, was at the show in Pensacola, made an account so I could reply to you. They brought a fan onstage, who I guess is on a band on Standby Records, to play guitar on "Always." The show was really awesome. Matt and Mark both looked like they were having a great time, and they sounded great. It was a pleasure to watch Travis go to town on the drums as well. My group and I had a great night. 

Thanks for replying. It was some guy named Jon who plays in Chin Up, Kid.