Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

33 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

considering twitter didn't exist when either of these bands were actually popular, i suppose it doesn't matter.

blink also had next to ZERO social media presence from the first break-up up until California.

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

blink also had next to ZERO social media presence from the first break-up up until California.

Yea as a band, but the members themselves had been very active. Even Tom has been really active on Instagram since 2013. But they never even talked about blink it was weird.

7 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Yea as a band, but the members themselves had been very active. Even Tom has been really active on Instagram since 2013. But they never even talked about blink it was weird.

If being active means posting a fuck-ton of bizarre selfies then I guess Tom is super active. 

14 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

Tom did a live Instagram video last night for a few minutes at his kid's baseball game... he said "This is just like Modlife. Does anyone remember Modlife? I was so ahead of the curve." lol.

Was it sarcastic or literal or a little bit of both?

8 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Was it sarcastic or literal or a little bit of both?

He was totally serious lol. Didn't really say much else, just said "Hi! trying to figure out how to use Instagram. Can I type? I see all your little comments. My kid's playing baseball, and they're actually winning which is sweet because they never really win. He's the catcher. This is just like Modlife. Does anyone remember Modlife? I was so ahead of the curve." Then he typed "Hi" and that was it. 

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

If being active means posting a fuck-ton of bizarre selfies then I guess Tom is super active. 

Well we were talking about when Tom was in blink. Before, 2015 Tom wasn't posting any selfies at all and was just posting cool stuff from the studio.

When Tom was in blink he made it a point never to mention them, purposely whoring his other shit. Then when people got restless he would post an obligatory blink post captioned "calm down children blink is coming." It was bullshit.

On 5/3/2017 at 8:36 AM, Thibaut182 said:

Very cool to see Matt like this. Obviously without the guitar he has more freedom to move around and be a little more active, but he could still be more enthusiastic while playing the guitar. Good to see him getting more comfortable though, a year ago I couldn't imagine him looking this comfortable on stage with blink.

Also, @ryan1125, I know it's a week later but I just read your write-up about the show you went to and the VIP experience. Sounded really awesome! Tom was always my favorite blink member, but for some reason I always thought Mark would be the most fun member of blink to hang out with. Oddly enough, ever since Matt joined I think that Matt would actually be the most fun to hang out with, and your story kind of reinforced that for me. He just seems like such a cool, genuine guy.

And that's pretty awesome that you gut Short Bus signed! I'm not nearly as serious of a blink collector as I used to be, but Short Bus is something I would love to get my hands on someday. What did you do with the records for the rest of the show??

• Like 1