Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

3 hours ago, Olidamus said:

There is something off with those tour dates, they are in the southern states. They totally avoid the big cities of the north.

Can't quite figure out why that is.

Because this is basically the second leg of the tour last summer. They're hitting the smaller market "flyover states" that they missed last summer.

• Like 1

was really surprised to see this, and particularly shocked to see they're hitting the south and a lot of b markets. they're playing some real odd venues on this one -- malls, mosques, colleges... weird! i used to live in lower alabama and blink NEVER EVER came near me. i'm in atlanta these days and made sure to see them last summer. now i've got a show within driving distance in both knoxville and birmingham, and i could even (if i save $$$) go see them in pensacola or NOLA with old friends. wild! i'm guessing they'll start pushing sober and the deluxe album around this time.

also, amazing headliners. never listened to naked and famous, but big fan of wavves.

A lot of these dates say the "Artist Presale" starts tomorrow, I asked Ticketmaster and they said they do not have this code and it would likely come from a fan club or mailing list. Do you think Blink's website will send out codes to the mailing list tonight/early tomorrow?!

Damn no nyc/ long island / nj/ ct shows, balls. 

7 hours ago, Olidamus said:

There is something off with those tour dates, they are in the southern states. They totally avoid the big cities of the north.

Can't quite figure out why that is.

Prob cuz it its still cold as fuck march/ april up here, also toured exstensiy on last summer tour up here

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Damn no nyc/ long island / nj/ ct shows, balls. 

Prob cuz it its still cold as fuck march/ april up here, also toured exstensiy on last summer tour up here

They tour often in the Winter as well (especially in Europe) so I guess it's really that they wanna tour in different states this time around. 

$477+taxes+fees for ETGBF package... seems like these went up a bit, or are more in line with the European tour prices. Ugh not sure if I can swing that. Although from what I've heard from people who did it, it was completely worth it, and I was mad at myself for not doing it last summer:

https://buy.knoxvilletickets.com/Online/default.asp?BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::permalink=blink182vip&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

2 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

$477+taxes+fees for ETGBF package... seems like these went up a bit, or are more in line with the European tour prices. Ugh not sure if I can swing that. Although from what I've heard from people who did it, it was completely worth it, and I was mad at myself for not doing it last summer:

https://buy.knoxvilletickets.com/Online/default.asp?BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::permalink=blink182vip&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

thats not the impression I got

27 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

Do the Feeling This package, well worth it in me and my friends opinion last summer!

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

av club comments are always gold. but seems like there is a bit of a backlash against hate for blink growing. i get the feeling they're "cool" to like, at least for now lol