Blink 182 USA Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

5 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

My Knoxville show next week just got postponed to September 13th. So fucking pissed. Was so hype for my ETGBF package. -___- 

sorry to hear that man. that's such a weird thing, i guess the civic center there overbooked or something?

4 hours ago, boxelder said:

sorry to hear that man. that's such a weird thing, i guess the civic center there overbooked or something?

Just said "scheduling conflict", not sure on whose end. Blink is off the 3 days following that, I wish they would just move it a few days. Already have off work and hotel and everything. If I had normal tix I wouldn't care as much, but was so stoked for ETGBF package lol. 

What sucks is September is probably apart of a Fall Tour, which they will probably have shows much closer to me. But I don't want to get a refund and miss out on ETGBF in a closer city. FUCKKK. 

College shows often pay a lot of money because the schools allocate a budget for students to help plan events. They have to spend this budget by the end of the year. If it was routed for them to do en route to something else perhaps that's why they did it?

Could have also been a charity thing? 

Big acts play often play colleges. 

So I realized the Pelham, AL show tomorrow is about the same drive for me as the Knoxville show was... I emailed the VIP company to see if they could potentially transfer my ETGBF package to tomorrow's show. Not sure how the actual seat ticket would work, but I've got my fingers crossed. Still so pissed about the show getting rescheduled. I don't see anything else booked for the Knoxville Coliseum so it seems Blink's camp rescheduled it. =/ 

2 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

So I realized the Pelham, AL show tomorrow is about the same drive for me as the Knoxville show was... I emailed the VIP company to see if they could potentially transfer my ETGBF package to tomorrow's show. Not sure how the actual seat ticket would work, but I've got my fingers crossed. Still so pissed about the show getting rescheduled. I don't see anything else booked for the Knoxville Coliseum so it seems Blink's camp rescheduled it. =/ 

hope it works out for you man. if you get a chance to go, let me know and ill stop and say hi!

37 minutes ago, boxelder said:

hope it works out for you man. if you get a chance to go, let me know and ill stop and say hi!

Will do, if it was any other show I could just get a refund and re-buy the ETGBF package, but of course the one show close enough to me is the one show where ETGBF is sold out. Been trying to call the VIP place all morning and can't get ahold of them yet... I seriously doubt they'll transfer it. =/

I dont think people realize how blink is slowly being reduced to smaller and smaller gigs. In Vancouver - they had to play at this random venue two hours outside of the city as the last few times they came around they could barely sell their bill (and that was with bands like MCR on the bill which still had them selling tickets half price on Group-on)...

blink is a nostalgia act and their increased touring and reduced-sized gigs are pretty evident now adays. Its only natural - but it did surprise me to see some of Travis' insty's in venues that looked like they had max capacities of 8000 people or so. 

It's pretty common for bands that tour extensively to have legs of a tour in "smaller" venues (~8,000 capacity). Especially when these recent dates have all been in the south/midwest, places they don't usually play, without an opening act that is a huge draw.

• Like 1