Blink Song Quiz

Scott.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/Link/blink182_songs

go then have a go. It's not updated to California.

i had 79/109. Should of been 81 but the creator spelled Stockholm wrong and got ghost on the dance floor wrong. I went completely blank. Can't believe some of the songs I forgot. Did my head in tbh.

105/109. I obviously got the "Stolkholm" Syndrome "wrong" too, and I naturally forgot the exact form of the MH song on Neighborhoods. The only ones I genuinely forgot were Does My Breath Smell? and Time. 

I was also puzzled by the TMTTS songs, apart from Man Overboard, but with 15 seconds left on the clock I realized that they were referring to the joke songs.

That's a great effort. The clock ticking down does it for me, I panic. I'm not good under pressure I've discovered. Genuinely disappointed with the songs I forgot. Had no clue about the live album songs. I got man overboard but the others had no clue till the answers were revealed and then it's obvious.

Got 92/109, but I used the entire 15 minutes. Obviously I got Stockholm wrong, and MH 98829835702983. I got Happy Holidays wrong because he made "Bastard" plural.  When the answers show up at the end it makes me feel like an idiot because I totally know all of these songs. I missed at least one thing on every album except the EP. Pretty fun though!

6 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

How do I even enter a song? I feel dumb. Trying to type Stockholm Syndrome then enter, but nothing's happening.

It automatically puts it in when you type it. You have to spell that song as "Stolkholm Syndrome" because the guy made a typo. Always GOTDF and Happy Holidays are plural

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

How do I even enter a song? I feel dumb. Trying to type Stockholm Syndrome then enter, but nothing's happening.

It automatically enters when you spell the song correctly, so for Stockholm it will never work (unless you spell it "Stolkholm" because that's how it's misspelled in the quiz)

• Like 1

Haha, no wonder. Funnily enough that was the first song to come to my mind, so I just thought it didn't work. I had to redo it for that reason alone.

The songs I missed were these:

Point of View
My Pet Sally
Reebok Commercial
Toast and Bananas (How the hell did I not think of this? I love this song)
Just About Done
Does My Breath Smell?
Wasting Time (Again, how did I not think of this? One of the best songs from Cheshire Cat IMO)
Emo (Same as Toast & Bananas, Wasting Time, just couldn't remember that song even though I know it so well)
Degenerate

Songs I managed to remember, but struggled to remember:

TV
A New Hope
Don't (Well, I don't even remember what this song sounds like. It just popped up when I was trying to type Don't Leave Me)

The rest were fairly easy, apart from the stupid side of the quiz. I called it Anthem Part Two instead of Anthem Part 2. Took me a while to get Happy Holidays correct because of the S at the end. I called it Blow Job instead of Blew Job.

I got 92.  I dont know most of buddha as ive basically never listened to it and never will.  I missed some easy ones on dude ranch which were annoying, voyuer, untitled and apple shampoo.

The one im most proud that i got though was blew job and i knew it was blew not blow.  I also got mh.4.18.2011.  Dont ask how i know it but i just do.

• Like 1