Hiatus Anniversary

Cheerios4u98

8 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

I remember tom being so drunk and messing up The Rock Show by playing the main intro riff when it was supposed to be the bridge. 

@Kay Why were you chased away from here? Pretty sure I was a member then. What was your username back in the day?

leftindust. the AD got quite homophobic with me and harassed me so I left. I was like, 13, 14? I didn't take to it very well.

1 minute ago, 2point5 said:

We used to chat all the time! We had each other on MSN haha, do you remember? 

I think so, I've never brought it up because I wasn't sure. I used to talk to Oli and Jamiew too. 

Just now, Kay said:

I think so, I've never brought it up because I wasn't sure. I used to talk to Oli and Jamiew too. 

I remember once we had enough with this place so we planned an attack on the free for all section and got ourselves banned haha. Really liked you back in the day (still do now). Was gutted when you left. 

Yeah I used to chat to Oliver on AIM I think but was only briefly. 

Wouldn't it be a good idea to try to compile the main press shit regarding this? I even remember an old short video of a rehearsal blink did for the hurricane thing (edit: I remember watching it on youtue, very short, kind of a leak from the crew to justify blink were already planned for that show). That hiatus should have been something really brutal, to be honest. Like BOOM WE'RE DONE.

Just now, 2point5 said:

I remember once we had enough with this place so we planned an attack on the free for all section and got ourselves banned haha. Really liked you back in the day (still do now). Was gutted when you left. 

Yeah I used to chat to Oliver on AIM I think but was only briefly. 

Lol christ, I forgot about that. I think that was before though, it was a temp ban right? ah to be kids again!

Just now, Ghost said:

Wouldn't it be a good idea to try to compile the main press shit regarding this? I even remember an old short video of a rehearsal blink didi for the hurricane thing. That hiatus should have been something really brutal, to be honest. Like BOOM WE'RE DONE.

is it not in boxelders timeline?

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

I even remember an old short video of a rehearsal blink did for the hurricane thing (edit: I remember watching it on youtue, very short, kind of a leak from the crew to justify blink were already planned for that show).

this i have never seen. footage of the band rehearsing for the benefit show? that would be ridiculously interesting to see

30 minutes ago, boxelder said:

this i have never seen. footage of the band rehearsing for the benefit show? that would be ridiculously interesting to see

Not that interesting, that was a ridiculous short video. I'm bleeding to find it again. I don't even remember if I downloaded that, but definitely, it was released. Moreover, I remember Tom wearing a blue-ish shirt and that guitar which had the stripes in orange, I believe.

• Like 1