Parking Lot - California Deluxe Single (March 17th)

NotNow

I think Blink lost its vision and ambition when Tom left. Hear me out here...

Yeah Tom was a narcissistic bitch that wouldn't compromise on anything and just wanted to do cash grabs. But one his most important qualities that he brought the band was wanting to push the band forward. He was the reason Self-Titled was darker and they went in a different direction. He was the one that was ambitious and wanted to try new things. Yeah, we'd probably have space synth experimental garbage right now, but at least it would be an effort to evolve their sound.

now they just play everything safe and pump out generic pop punk garbage. Signing Feldy solidified that, but I think the absence of Tom is what really drove it home.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Zoltan said:

have you read my post? read it again if you want a reply to this one, because i could answer the same thing. you still cannot see that your reasoning has major flaws, or you just cannot admit it to yourself. it doesn't make any sense to debate with someone who instantly rewords everything i say, removes the original meaning, then basically debates with himself. you did not confute anything i said. that's why i had to rephrase everything 10 times. i thought the language barrier made it hard for you to understand my point. but it's probably just the lack of your social and intellectual skills. or trolling. sorry, i still don't know if you are doing it on purpose, or you are this "special". the way you talk about anything makes me think you never had a conversation with another person in real life. definitions, proofs, facts, official versions, confirmed reality are all that matter to you, yet you can't reply to the original content of your talking partner, all you do is changing its meaning beforehand, so you can argue with your own misunderstanding. if you are the "man of reality", argue with what i say, not with your projection. it's really pathetic, and it's not only boring now, it's annoying. so just ignore me for good. i've already put you on my ignore list.

Keep up the lack of respect, pal. You've been reported twice. Go for it full personal!

And keep rewriting history!!

Point has been made realy long time ago -same happened with the producer debate-. Some of us preffer to believe the oficial data and be accurate about thins, rather than believing some guy re-inventing reality using "guessings" and possibilities.

:)

35 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Does reporting people actually mean anything here? 

Got more chance of getting my arsehole tongued by Jennifer Aniston than getting someone banned from these boards I reckon. 

We see it and decide on actions from it.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Keep up the lack of respect, pal. You've been reported twice. Go for it full personal!

Point has been made realy long time ago -same happened with the producer debate-. Some of us preffer to believe the oficial data and be accurate about thins, rather than believing some guy re-inventing reality using "guessings" and possibilities.

Someone giving you hassle about your English is hilarious, you make more sense than the majority of people here who only speak English. 

• Like 1

Hey, thanks Kay!

And going back to the topic, I really mean this: feeling kind of hyped about the next songs to come. We'll see how them turn out, and not expecting any different ofwhat we have heard, but if that provides us some songs as San Diego, Cynical or Bored To Death, that would be decent.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I want Tom to join Alkaline Trio and Scott and Ilan Rubin should continue AVA.

Get +44 back together with Skiba as a crew roadie, so Feldman can do whatever he wants with blink!

(Also: Travis, David kennedy, and Leo Dehoe should do a Boxcar Racer tribute band)

That's some insane shit, man

• Like 1

Idk if it was so much because Tom obsessively pushed the band forward, the taking of that too far was the kind of shit that pushed them apart. I think it's more simply that you had 3 distinct personalities that when matched up created a sort of lightening in a bottle effect... They evened eachother out and just had desire to write interesting stuff. And Tom could actually play his instrument that makes up a 3rd of the band.  Where as now you have Mark with a lost identity, Matt who does nothing but follow, and Travis who has no one to hold him a bit accountable so he turns his bass on his drums up to 1000 and hires his butt buddies and kids to do work with Blink.

It's just a drastic drop off in dynamic and you're going to feel it.  At least with neighborhoods & on we had a shittier version of Tom was the only change, now we have a shittier version of everyone and Feldmann as the lead member

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

stop talking about respect when you show no sign of it. you close your arguments by fighting with your own interpretation of something you don't understand. for example, if you think that your "pigs can fly" example is a possibility, you don't know what this word means.

do you think that alien lifeforms exist? it has not been proved yet, but since it's a possibility, we would not deny it. or do you think it's a conspiracy theory? when you deny any possible story, in an analogy you basically say "no one should mention the possibility of extraterrestrial lifeforms until it's proven. show me a real alien! earth is the only space where life can exist!". is it ignorant or not?

i said "someone can get writer credit without writing", because it is also possible (look at the modal verb "can"). i even gave you a real life example: artists who buy their own songs from ghostwriters are often credited as writers without writing. we'll probably never see a legal document about it, because they are serious secrets... well, if two parties have an agreement that "the producer also gets writer credits", it'll also be kept in secret. just because you don't see a secret agreement between blink and feldmann, you can't deny its existence. it may exist, it's possible. it's obviously not public data, so we can just guess it. for example we can see that feldmann got writer credit on ~800 songs in his lifetime. it's 60-70 complete albums. it is very unlikely that he wrote significant parts of 700 songs (his goldfinger songs are not included). it's more likely he has a pile of "producer+cowriter agreement" papers in his drawer. (disclaimer: don't take this last sentece literally. you don't have to define how people store their contracts. just enable your common sense, stop analyzing like a robot, and understand it.)

my standpoint is completely valid. if you can't accept it, hide in your safe place, and report me for not being respectful with someone, who purposely misinterpret everything i wrote, and who tried to convince the superficial audience with irrelevant tech talk that everything i wrote was stupid. well, it's disrespectful, so maybe you should report yourself in the first place.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Honestly just don't bother responding anymore, his points are unintelligible

• Like 3

17 hours ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

I love toypaj but as I was listening to anthem part 2 this morning I couldn't fathom how you guys slurp those lyrics up but can't stand parking lot

I have literally NEVER seen anyone "slurp those lyrics up." In fact I think everyone agrees they're pretty fucking dumb and immature haha. But the music is great, that's why people like it.

• Like 3