Parking Lot - California Deluxe Single (March 17th)

NotNow

That's what happens when official info is not yet released. We don't know if the bells we are hearing come from a special edition of the deluxe edition (like a cheaper one with less songs), or if that version is going to be just it. If they do two different deluxe editions will be as shitty as the two supposed Neighborhoods versions. At the end... who the hell bough the non deluxe?

EDIT: 100% my speculation.

14 hours ago, Chase said:

Russian hackers been busy as hell these past few months

I think Helen may have joined forces with them to hack into Mark's email account, hence all this leaked info. His iCloud photos however are just for her to see, that was probably the deal.

Looking forward to this new blink tune!

The fact that that site is saying only 4 bonus tracks when all along they've been saying it's another album with 11-12 new songs leads me to believe this isn't legit. I'm not holding my breath on new music this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

What if they just release an 'extended' edition (the one with only 4 more songs) and a deluxe version (the one with a new whole second disc)?

Basically for it to be legit, there needs to be 2 sku's.

49 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

The fact that that site is saying only 4 bonus tracks when all along they've been saying it's another album with 11-12 new songs leads me to believe this isn't legit. I'm not holding my breath on new music this week.

Overall I'd agree with you... but where the hell did they pull that tracklist from if that isn't the actual tracklist?  I mean they just randomly chose 4 song titles that they had revealed by this point and put them at the end of the album?   That seems like a horrible way of trying to look like a professional site, if they didn't know, you'd think the tracklist would simply say TBA.  

As much as I hate to say it, I'm a little afraid that tracklist may actually be what the final album ends up being.  Perhaps some of the songs didn't sound like they fit alongside California, so they're instead waiting to release a separate album or EP sometime soon after.  I'd be pretty bummed out if all we were waiting for was 3 brand new songs.  But hey, that site could indeed just be full of shit and unreliable, I suppose time will tell.

11 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Overall I'd agree with you... but where the hell did they pull that tracklist from if that isn't the actual tracklist?  I mean they just randomly chose 4 song titles that they had revealed by this point and put them at the end of the album?   That seems like a horrible way of trying to look like a professional site, if they didn't know, you'd think the tracklist would simply say TBA.  

As much as I hate to say it, I'm a little afraid that tracklist may actually be what the final album ends up being.  Perhaps some of the songs didn't sound like they fit alongside California, so they're instead waiting to release a separate album or EP sometime soon after.  I'd be pretty bummed out if all we were waiting for was 3 brand new songs.  But hey, that site could indeed just be full of shit and unreliable, I suppose time will tell.

I could see this happening too with mark trying not to make a big deal out of it on twitter recently just saying may 19th to anyone that asks about the album. I'd still be surprised though if it were the case, I still think we're getting like ten songs. I can see the meltdowns now though.

Also it's technically the only four songs that have been revealed so far so it's not random and why we think it may not be legit. It's the only four songs they've mentioned in interviews. Travis's snapchat of the tracklist is barely known by anyone outside of here.