Matt Skiba Appreciation Thread

Scott.

Fixed it for him.

The most recent Blink record, California, seemed to have a subtle Alkaline Trio influence — like that Bauhaus moment in “She’s Out of Her Mind.” Was that you?
Skiba: You wanna know something funny? Mark Feldmann wrote that line. Mark is a big goth kid on the inside. Feldman actually wrote a lot of the album and I had very little input. So I am a bit surprised you say it has AK3 influence. He’s a big fan of Bauhaus, the Cure.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Oliver sure loves Trump.

The only thing that makes sense at this point is that he is a non-conformist or contrarian and hates on liberals because it's the popular ideology given the damage Trump has done to the Republican party. I get that when something is popular, a lot of idiots jump on the bandwagon, which is probably why Oliver has felt the need to criticize dem libs so much lately. But it's still irrational given that liberals are currently the lesser of two evils. 

1 minute ago, Kvothe said:

The only thing that makes sense at this point is that he is a non-conformist or contrarian and hates on liberals because it's the popular ideology given the damage Trump has done to the Republican party. I get that when something is popular, a lot of idiots jump on the bandwagon, which is probably why Oliver has felt the need to criticize dem libs so much lately. But it's still irrational given that liberals are currently the lesser of two evils. 

Quite the opposite, Matt has jumped on the "hate Trump" bandwagon.....because he is a brainless idiot who knows less about politics than he knows about being a capable songwriter in Blink 182. But honestly that isn't even what annoys me so much.

Its more his dislike of the class system and then turning around and sucking the corporate asshole so he can be part of the 1%. How can he even say that garbage with a straight face?

He is a loves money and being rich and doesn't give a damn about the poor. At least he should be honest.

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Quite the opposite, Matt has jumped on the "hate Trump" bandwagon.....because he is a brainless idiot who knows less about politics than he knows about being a capable songwriter in Blink 182. But honestly that isn't even what annoys me so much.

Its more his dislike of the class system and then turning around and sucking the corporate asshole so he can be part of the 1%. How can he even say that garbage with a straight face?

He is a loves money and being rich and doesn't give a damn about the poor. At least he should be honest.

Isn't this like 99% of rock/punk bands? Sex Pistols had their own Visa card a while ago... 

• Like 1