Matt Skiba Appreciation Thread

Scott.

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

About me being a one liner... that's a tremendous lie, and you know it if you have read my posts. And this is my question: where you here when we discussed long about California like a year or so?  If you were here and you were aware about what we were talking, did you decide to ingore all those messages a lot of us provided? Did you missed the main points? Or maybe is that you are not able to understand them?

If you decided to ignore some facts and data, then I'm ok. Anyone has the right to ignore and believe what considers best in order to self-cheat and make up shit or whatever, but don't blame the others. But if you were unable to understand them, then you have a problem.

But hey, in the end they got a Grammy nomination!

What surprises me the most is that you are able even to type one line. You both always end up making 'ad hominem' arguments. Typical. That's all you get when you're not able to sustain a reasonable debate or conversation. It all turns shitty and gritty. Pretty redneck-ish, to be fair.

Anyway, mate, not gonna lose my time with you both anymore. Good luck with your shit.

tenor.gif?itemid=8401179

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Vera Mathews Band said:

Tom and Mark's friendship was always the foundation of Blink. Mark and Matt don't even seem like friends, merely acquaintances, another glaring issue.

Now this is definitely fan fiction. Mark/Matt hung out on tour, traded books, went to baseball games, etc. Surely you aren't saying Tom/Mark's friendship was the foundation of Neighborhoods/DED? They weren't even in the same room. So if we're judging Blink now based off of friend quality, then you must love Cali and think NH is the worst ever? Again, the stuff you guys come up with to simply avoid giving new Blink any credit is hilarious.

5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

About me being a one liner... that's a tremendous lie, and you know it if you have read my posts. And this is my question: where you here when we discussed long about California like a year or so?  

If you decided to ignore some facts and data, then I'm ok. Anyone has the right to ignore and believe what considers best in order to self-cheat and make up shit or whatever, but don't blame the others. But if you were unable to understand them, then you have a problem.

But hey, in the end they got a Grammy nomination!

Sorry Ghost I don't remember your posts from 1 year ago. What facts/data am I ignoring, other than your #expertise which has been nothing other than "I know the industry and money buys stuff". Also, I have said several times, you can throw out the grammy, even sales, tour $, etc. Blink is still alive and well, and there is no evidence that they should hang it up. Something no one has countered with any tangible evidence.

And instead of answering my questions to better understand your #expertise, you choose to ignore and just type an even longer worthless post. Well done.

Blink makes a ton of bad moves that even an amateur will notice.

There was obvious "single" material that was overlooked for shitter material. Pushing Board to Death on the radio was a mistake, wrong song. The music video was a fucking joke. Their refusal to play their new material live. Mark's complete avoidance of embracing new songs. Not even to mention Feldman's negative impact.

California is example of polishing a turd via label procuring promotion.

17 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Another worthless one liner, incapable of even engaging in decent debate/conversation.

That's because it's like debating with a child.  Everything is fields of daisies with you, even if some guy was fucking your chick in the room next to you.

1 minute ago, Vera Mathews Band said:

That's because it's like debating with a child.  Everything is fields of daisies with you, even if some guy was fucking your chick in the room next to you.

"I never thought there'd be anybody that could come even close to replacing Jerry, and John is really the closest that we've come to someone who could fill that capacity," Mark Hoppus

1 minute ago, Vera Mathews Band said:

That's because it's like debating with a child.  

I provide thoughtful posts with tangible evidence to back up my position, and instead of anyone countering those with anything thoughtful/real, I get one-liners such as "Awww so cute.", "Redneck" and "Ur like a child". LOL. Can't make this stuff up. 

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

"I never thought there'd be anybody that could come even close to replacing Jerry, and John is really the closest that we've come to someone who could fill that capacity," Mark Hoppus

"California sounds like a mix of Enema of the State and Self Titled" -Mark Hoppus

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Vera Mathews Band said:

"California sounds like a mix of Enema of the State and Self Titled" -Mark Hoppus

Pretty accurate, but more of a mix between TOYPAJ and self titled for me. heavier on the TOYPAJ than untitled

a masterful album no matter how you slice it

4 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I provide thoughtful posts with tangible evidence to back up my position, and instead of anyone countering those with anything thoughtful/real, I get one-liners such as "Awww so cute.", "Redneck" and "Ur like a child". LOL. Can't make this stuff up. 

Can't believe Borat called me a redneck today.

26 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Blink makes a ton of bad moves that even an amateur will notice.

There was obvious "single" material that was overlooked for shitter material. Pushing Board to Death on the radio was a mistake, wrong song. The music video was a fucking joke. Their refusal to play their new material live. Mark's complete avoidance of embracing new songs. Not even to mention Feldman's negative impact.

California is example of polishing a turd via label procuring promotion.

So you hate the new songs, but at the same time are pissed at Mark for sticking to the hits live?  Okay boss. 

4 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

So you hate the new songs, but at the same time are pissed at Mark for sticking to the hits live?  Okay boss. 

They also consistently say that it doesn't matter that California was commercially successful, but take shots at the Deluxe because they think that it wasn't commercially successful.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

They also consistently say that it doesn't matter that California was commercially successful, but take shots at the Deluxe because they think that it wasn't commercially successful.

Lol holy shit that never clicked.  But then Kyle will come in and say "THEY DID THE DELUXE TO INFLATE THE NUMBERS AND GO GOLD!!"

• Like 1