Matt Skiba Appreciation Thread

Scott.

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

Asia Argento is a psyco. She has been fired from X-Factor Italia (she was a judge) and she recently cried on tv saying that she wants her job back, that it was the kid that jumped on her and she froze and then she was forced to have sex with him. She says she's the victim and stuffs like that. She just doesn't know how to shut up. 

Holy creeping shit. And Skiba is dating her? I mean... I believe in second opportunities but...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cali Denial Cape said:

Posts creepy photos with vile chick convicted of rape and then says to slaughter all cops in the caption.

..yeah what mistunderstood guy!

I'm not here to defend Argento since she obviously fucked an underage boy, but she wasn't convicted of anything.

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Because she’s female.....

Lots of men haven't been convicted either, despite similarly compelling evidence.

I don't care if she's a woman, it really looks like she did it and should be arrested.

16 minutes ago, Cali Denial Cape said:

Wtf? What kind of die hard blink fan is married to Enema and still hoping for Enema part 2 and especially from Alkaline Trio?

It's obviously badly researched considering it thinks Skibas an old school blink member and ITTC as alk3s 'debut' album

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ghent said:

People really digging deep to bag on Skiba on this page. Odd

You would hate him if he was still just in AK3 and not Blink though, lets be honest? or did I forget the fact you enjoy satanism and guys that wear make up. 

He gets a pass from you purely because you're a blink-182 fan boy.

• Like 1