Matt Skiba Appreciation Thread

Scott.

6 hours ago, Smalls said:

Pretty sure it was only one “boy”  that was 17 and prob wanted to drill her brains out. Obviously she’s off kilter, but so is Matt. Again, I don’t see a problem. Move along.

Jesus Christ the fact who this was liked by... Why is he so obvious?

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:10 AM, Smalls said:

Pretty sure it was only one “boy”  that was 17 and prob wanted to drill her brains out. Obviously she’s off kilter, but so is Matt. Again, I don’t see a problem. Move along.

Considering he knew her most of his life when she was an adult, it's creepy as hell. But hey, using your boyfriend's hush money to shut him up is just peachy.

On 12/16/2018 at 5:10 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yeah that young innocent boy has been in intense therapy ever since. We can only hope he will one day live a normal life 

She’s an absolute wrong ‘un. She should be treated as a man would be treated if it was the other way around. He would be in prison ? career over, family lost etc 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Scott. said:

She’s an absolute wrong ‘un. She should be treated as a man would be treated if it was the other way around. He would be in prison ? career over, family lost etc 

I agree she should be treated equally to a dude but technically she has been. loads of famous dudes have been accused of the same and worse and got away with it without any fallout - if people like a celebrity they get purposely blind to their wrong doing, and it's gross on either side. I think she's a disgusting human who should be tried and locked up for it but I'm not seeing a double standard - there's countless other men and women getting away with this shit every day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I agree she should be treated equally to a dude but technically she has been. loads of famous dudes have been accused of the same and worse and got away with it without any fallout - if people like a celebrity they get purposely blind to their wrong doing, and it's gross on either side. I think she's a disgusting human who should be tried and locked up for it but I'm not seeing a double standard - there's countless other men and women getting away with this shit every day. 

Like who?

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Like who?

Vox has a page that lists the 252 celebrities accused of sexual harassment, misconduct or assault since April 2017 - it shows each individual, the accusation, and the fallout (with sources). She's on it, she lost her X factor Italy gig. There's loads others that lost certain roles or had zero done to them. A great example of a man who's job and reputation has unwavered despite numerous accusations with proof that he assaulted them as under age teens is politician Roy Moore. There's loads of others but that's the first one that comes to my mind, that and the president himself. I'd recommend having a scan through the list because it's fascinating, some I never even heard of (including other women). 

https://www.vox.com/a/sexual-harassment-assault-allegations-list/

Just FYI I'm not trying to 'attack' you with that post (if that's how it seemed), just trying to point out that it's disgusting regardless of the genders involved. 

• Like 1

You make it sound like she was getting moist on toddlers or something.

She knew a kid, the kid grew up, was well past the age of consent for most of the US and they fucked. No big deal. She wasn't exactly diddling the kid after class.

By definition of most states, the kid wasn't a child, ergo, not a child molester. Oliver, I love you man and I say this with all due respect but the extremes are getting grating. Tone it down a bit, not every issue has to be Little Richard levels of theatrics. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You make it sound like she was getting moist on toddlers or something.

She knew a kid, the kid grew up, was well past the age of consent for most of the US and they fucked. No big deal. She wasn't exactly diddling the kid after class.

By definition of most states, the kid wasn't a child, ergo, not a child molester. Oliver, I love you man and I say this with all due respect but the extremes are getting grating. Tone it down a bit, not every issue has to be Little Richard levels of theatrics. 

You could make the argument that she groomed him, or that we don't know what their experience was when he was younger so it could be worse than that, but in the UK he'd have been totally legal so it's swings and roundabouts. 

Just now, Kay said:

You could make the argument that she groomed him, or that we don't know what their experience was when he was younger so it could be worse than that, but in the UK he'd have been totally legal so it's swings and roundabouts. 

You know damn well he wasn't groomed.