Jump to content
Scott.

We need to talk about Matt Skiba

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I don't know, sexting and meeting your rapist in a hotel room, having sex and taking selfies afterward just doesnt scream helpless victim to me.

By that logic, the young girl who ran away with her teacher this year wasn't screaming "helpless victim" either.

Also, you wouldn't pay somebody hundreds of thousands of dollars just because right?

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Just so we are clear, we wouldn't be having this conversation if they had waited 10 months, right?

All that personal growth and maturation that happens between 17 years and 2 months and 18 years of age is critical!

Man, you really want to bang 17 year olds huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

By that logic, the young girl who ran away with her teacher this year wasn't screaming "helpless victim" either.

Also, you wouldn't pay somebody hundreds of thousands of dollars just because right?

Man, you really want to bang 17 year olds huh?

No clue about people running away with teachers.

She paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to try and prevent it getting out she fucked a 17 year old. I'm not saying what she did was legal or right, all I'm saying is he's a big boy and made his own decisions and he isn't the traumatized victim you guys are making him out to be. 

No, I don't want to fuck anyone under 27 actually ... not for moral or legal reasons but because I've grown accustom to good sex why would I downgrade to boring sex? My wife knows herself, knows what she wants, knows what I want and its fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Speedo said:

No, I don't want to fuck anyone under 27 actually ... not for moral or legal reasons but because I've grown accustom to good sex why would I downgrade to boring sex? My wife knows herself, knows what she wants, knows what I want and its fantastic.

Asia Argento apparently disagrees.

9 minutes ago, Speedo said:

No clue about people running away with teachers.

She paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to try and prevent it getting out she fucked a 17 year old. I'm not saying what she did was legal or right, all I'm saying is he's a big boy and made his own decisions and he isn't the traumatized victim you guys are making him out to be. 

Well these teenagers seem pretty eager to run away with their 50 year old teachers. I guess we should just let them? My point is that teenagers are often too inexperienced, immature, and hormonal to always make good choices. Hopefully adults don't take advantage of that.

Not to get too personal on here, but you have kids. Would you be very cool with them sleeping with adults who knew them growing up? You know, when they're still in high school?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the thing that's missing is that Speedo is talking about this as if she just got "busted" in a consensual relationship with someone who is almost 18, and he doesn't think there's anything wrong with that which is a conversation I guess. But in this specific circumstance, she knew him since he was 7, she is 20 years older than him, he SAYS it was inappropriate and that she manipulated him and plied him with booze that night and that it was assault. It's not like they both were cool with it but society's "lame" rules are trying to bring them down or something.

Even after the fact, she denied it happened, then once it was proven she claimed she didn't know he was a minor. She's known him since he was 7. I mean, we don't know all the details or anything but to act like this was an appropriate hookup or something is so bizarre.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Asia Argento apparently disagrees.

Well these teenagers seem pretty eager to run away with their 50 year old teachers. I guess we should just let them? My point is that teenagers are often too inexperienced, immature, and hormonal to always make good choices. Hopefully adults don't take advantage of that.

Not to get too personal on here, but you have kids. Would you be very cool with them sleeping with adults who knew them growing up? You know, when they're still in high school?

I'm not Asia Argento ... so, okay ...

I still have not heard anything about teenagers running away with teachers, I wasn't aware there was an epidemic but I would say there's a diffence between meeting up in a hotel room to have sex with an older chick when your 17 and girls running away from home with a teacher. I think their parents would agree as well ...

I have two daughters, its not the same thing as a 17 year old guy having consensual sex with an older woman. It just isn't, thats just not how society works. No comment on societal standards there, it just isn't the same. I mean, the comparison of physical ability of a 17 year old man and a 37 year old woman alone ... its a waaay less dangerous situation for a man than it would be for a woman. I'm never going to be cool with my daughters having sex, ever, regardless of age or partner. If I had a son who was 17 and had consensual sex with an older woman then no I wouldn't be concerned as much as I would be with my daughters. I would hope he was safe about it.

Have you checked how Jimmy's father feels about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I think the thing that's missing is that Speedo is talking about this as if she just got "busted" in a consensual relationship with someone who is almost 18, and he doesn't think there's anything wrong with that which is a conversation I guess. But in this specific circumstance, she knew him since he was 7, she is 20 years older than him, he SAYS it was inappropriate and that she manipulated him and plied him with booze that night and that it was assault. It's not like they both were cool with it but society's "lame" rules are trying to bring them down or something.

Even after the fact, she denied it happened, then once it was proven she claimed she didn't know he was a minor. She's known him since he was 7. I mean, we don't know all the details or anything but to act like this was an appropriate hookup or something is so bizarre.

No, I'm not.

I'm not even saying she wasn't legally wrong. All I'm saying is he isn't a traumatized victim, that's it. I can't stand the cunt, she killed Bourdain, fuck her but the kid made the decision as well and was old enough to think for himself. She should be prosecuted for statutory rape and he should pay back the hush money, preferably to Bourdain's kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I have two daughters, its not the same thing as a 17 year old guy having consensual sex with an older woman. It just isn't, thats just not how society works. No comment on societal standards there, it just isn't the same. I mean, the comparison of physical ability of a 17 year old man and a 37 year old woman alone ... its a waaay less dangerous situation for a man than it would be for a woman. I'm never going to be cool with my daughters having sex, ever, regardless of age or partner. If I had a son who was 17 and had consensual sex with an older woman then no I wouldn't be concerned as much as I would be with my daughters. I would hope he was safe about it.

Have you checked how Jimmy's father feels about it?

He can't have "consensual" sex as he's not an adult in the state of California.

It was rape. At the end of the day, even if he says he wanted to and was okay with it or even liked it, he was raped.

I'm sure Jimmy's father isn't happy that he was groomed as a young boy and taken advantage of by a walking hypocrite. Who knows, he might be a shithead.

9 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Even after the fact, she denied it happened, then once it was proven she claimed she didn't know he was a minor. She's known him since he was 7. I mean, we don't know all the details or anything but to act like this was an appropriate hookup or something is so bizarre.

She hired him when he was a boy, I'm sure she knew. She wrote, acted in, and directed the fucking movie. There's no way she wasn't aware of this and how inappropriate it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt and Billie Joe are broing down on Instagram today...Time to get Billie on a blink song? Open for Green Day?

I’d be down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Them touring together again would be pretty cool but I wouldn't want Green Day on a song with blink. I'd rather have singers that are completely outside the genre like what Robert Smith did. As long as it's not some rapper that has no place in a blink song or some bullshit pop star. If there's anyone from the punk rock/pop punk scene I could appreciate on a blink song it's Tim Armstrong, but it'd have to be quite a unique song kinda like Cat Like Thief.

Oh for some reason, I'd probably appreciate Kanye West on a blink song too. Him & Travis seem to be working together a lot more in recent years. But he's the only guy out of the rap stuff I wouldn't mind on a blink song. He's great on that Hurricane song by 30 Seconds to Mars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could see Kanye on another Trav solo album, but never Blink. Still wonder if he’s ever dropping his new solo album (he told me it was done over a year ago, minus a Kendrick verse). Also that Antemasque album never saw the light of day, and idk what happened with his documentary?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Could see Kanye on another Trav solo album, but never Blink. Still wonder if he’s ever dropping his new solo album (he told me it was done over a year ago, minus a Kendrick verse). Also that Antemasque album never saw the light of day, and idk what happened with his documentary?

I'm still bummed on Antemasque. Could've been sweet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

I didn't know Travis and Kanye ever worked together

Yeah, they were on that XXX dude's new album for one of the songs. I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure they have worked together a few times in past year or two. Their names start to pop up together a lot more to me for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theedge00 said:

Doesn't he live in the same neighborhood as Khloe Kardashian? Since Kim is married to Kanye I can imagine they bump into each other every once in a while.

Oh wasn't he dating her as well? That might be why I keep hearing Travis and Kanye's name pop up together quite a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×