What Should I Listen to?

Speedo

Daft question Speedo but, have you ever listened to Alanis Morrisette's "Jagged Little Pill" ? if you haven't I think you might dig it. it's quirky and weird and passionate and angry and like a lot of punk artists, her voice is occasionally horrifically bad. it's superb! probably the best record of the 90s in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

Daft question Speedo but, have you ever listened to Alanis Morrisette's "Jagged Little Pill" ? if you haven't I think you might dig it. it's quirky and weird and passionate and angry and like a lot of punk artists, her voice is occasionally horrifically bad. it's superb! probably the best record of the 90s in my opinion. 

I have and it isn't bad ... not something I would regularly put on but I didn't mind it at all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Speedo said:

I have and it isn't bad ... not something I would regularly put on but I didn't mind it at all.

IT was worth a shout, something more your speed might be RADKEY. dude sounds like the guy from Danzig but it's a bunch of kids, solid band. 

Foo Fighters - Run

Kurt Vile - Pretty Pimpin

Blink 182 - Dude Ranch full album

Blink 182 - select favorite Neighborhoods songs

Modest Mouse - shuffle all for about 10 songs

Ratatat - Gettysburg and recommended related songs

That's been my routine lately for lengthy paperwork at home.  Seems to do the trick