MISERY official track OUT NOW!

Aria

Just now, Kevin. said:

i love matt's "i don't need anyone" line and the way he delivers it. 

compliments aside, can you imagine what this song would sound like if they had a real producer? damn. 

And boxcar Tom on Matts parts. Fuck me. I'd shed a tear

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

i love matt's "i don't need anyone" line and the way he delivers it. 

compliments aside, can you imagine what this song would sound like if they had a real producer? damn. 

He does sound good on that line. I find his voice generally doesnt sound like alkaline trio when hes shouting all the time. 

I'm convinced that Misery is my favorite track from the California albums so far. I know it's still fresh, but I'm certain that it will end up in my top 3 at least. The bridge is my favorite part of anything from California.

• Like 3

Even tho Tom is average at most as a guitarist, its now clear that he has ability to mask out the flaws by recognizable style and effects, even melodies and patterns. That is something made blink for me, and i realise it now. I thought most of it was about travis's drumming, but i fear the heart of blink was that seems-to-be-wacko-Tom. I dont enjoy california and material after for te lack of good guitars, style and rhythm. Those hundreds na-nas should be Tom-style grunchy guitars and even few yeaaaards-ohoiaiees" here and there.

Skiba sounds too polished, guitars are from any other pop-punk album, and he seems to be somehow tied for doing shit he loves. Alkaline Trio + +44 should sound better. Im happy Tom gets hid royalties because those guys are using the product he created. And from that we get to this point that blink is literally a product. Feels, sounds and smells plastick. 

Im afraid this is it for me. Been following and loving band since dude ranch, and this is the first time i feel there is no soul left in Blink. Ive never seen them live, and they are coming to sweden in july, and travis is the only reason why im still concidesind taking the few hours boat trip to get The First One. Im so afraid its going to be shitty and completely dissapointment. Täi bet they play all the singles, few new ones and Stockholm Syndrome. 

..Stockholm Syndrome. 

Fuck. I gotta go.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 6:57 PM, NotNow said:

I'm convinced that Misery is my favorite track from the California albums so far. I know it's still fresh, but I'm certain that it will end up in my top 3 at least. The bridge is my favorite part of anything from California.

Completely agree.

• Like 1