Blink to start recording a new album at the end of 2017

High Value Man

I think this deserves it's own thread.

What do you think? Excited? Happy? Worried? Is it too soon? Will Matt finally get some input? Does Feldman take the band down?

I don't know what to think about this. Obvious I love not having to wait very long for new Blink, but I am also really worried about how quick they are churning this out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scott. said:

If there's no Feldman I'm genuinely excited. If the hyperactive man child is still hanging about then it's gonna be the same as California and while I like California I seriously don't want another 14 pop songs from them. Please evolve and try something different. Hopefully Matt grows a pair of bollocks by then too and starts having an input. 

Don't agree with this but laughed a lot so have a like

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I'd much rather wait 4-5 years for new music like in the good ole days. I mean why would we want an album at the end of 2018 when we could wait until 2021 or possibly even 2022?!

I'm fine with bands releasing music every 2 years. I hate the 4-5 year wait. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

I'm fine with bands releasing music every 2 years. I hate the 4-5 year wait. 

lol I was kidding man, I want as much blink as humanly possible. I spent like 10 years of my life waiting for this band to do things.

straight up retarded that people complain about them being too active now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I'd much rather wait 4-5 years for new music like in the good ole days. I mean why would we want an album at the end of 2018 when we could wait until 2021 or possibly even 2022?!

Two words, song quality.

Obviously less of a wait is better than a long wait......duh. But do you want to wait a short amount of time for a piece of shit or awhile longer for quality? I don't know about you, but a piece of shit isn't even worth a second of wait time IMO.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Two words, song quality.

Obviously less of a wait is better than a long wait......duh. But do you want to wait a short amount of time for a piece of shit or awhile longer for quality? I don't know about you, but a piece of shit isn't even worth a second of wait time IMO.

how long did we wait for "Love is Dangerous"??? 

That wait sure was worth it.