Neighbourhoods vs California Round 4

Scott.

Neighbourhoods vs California Round 4  

76 members have voted

1. 1. After Midnight or Los Angeles

• After Midnight
    • Los Angeles

After Midnight. Not my favorite on Neighborhoods and I expected more from the track when Mark said it was one of the 4 songs Mark, Tom and Travis wrote in the same room together that "totally legitimized" the album's initial delay but it's not terrible and I like the references to I Miss You and All of This.

19 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Not a massive fan of both but Los Angeles sounded like bloody fall out boy and just doesn't sound like blink to me....After midnight is a solid blink song

Agreed. Sounds like FOB and that's not a good thing in my book. 

8 minutes ago, blinkAVARacer said:

I really enjoy After Midnight it definitely gets my vote. Los Angeles isn't bad but it almost sounds like it could be a Hollywood Undead song IMO.

Who the fuck thinks about Hollywood Undead enough to even consider mentioning them?!

9 minutes ago, Boring.........Alright said:

AM, My guess is this will be the most lopsided one out of all of them. LA really does sound like Centuries and fuck that song so... 

Also, in going track by track in think Cali could win slots 11-14. I'm probably going to vote for the Cali songs in those spots

If we're removing the joke songs, there's no way even if she falls loses to California. MH will beat rabbit hole. And I could see FTG somehow beating the only thing that matters. The only other song I see for Siri Cali to win is no future over hearts all gone interlude.

14 minutes ago, NotNow said:

If we're removing the joke songs, there's no way even if she falls loses to California. MH will beat rabbit hole. And I could see FTG somehow beating the only thing that matters. The only other song I see for Siri Cali to win is no future over hearts all gone interlude.

I was thinking none of the track get removed. That way it is Left Alone vs MH4182011, Rabbit Hole vs LID, SD vs FTG, and TOOTM vs EISF. I'd choose the Cali songs over all of those. I think SD is the only lock in my scenario but I like Left Alone more than MH which I think is pretty generic sounding. LID is terrible and I love Rabbit Hole. And I'm in the minority but I'm not fond of Even if She Falls. Also without removing joke songs HAG interlude goes up against Built This Pool which honestly I think is fair. I'd vote for Built This Pool

Voted LA. Its an alright track with annoying bits, but ive always out and out hated After Midnight. More than UAN, hell possibly more than Bored To Death. Its the dullest song theyve ever written.