Can't Get You More Pregnant

2point5

Just now, 4.40 said:

I don't think it's hatred, more like confusion.

Nah, just talking about all the people who are like "what has this band become?!" and talking about the band's plummeting musical direction in relation to this song. I mean I get it if we're talking Parking Lot or Misery, just not for a 30 second joke song written in 2 minutes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

I would like to take back what i said earlier.

The lyrics are kind of funny and its fun. But they really need to do something about the guitar tone on the next record. I don't mind change....but this isn't even Skiba's sound.

Give it some character Skiba!

I mean I don't like the guitar tones and processing either, but I don't think it not being skibas sound is good reasoning. He's in blink now so the guitars should sound like blink with skiba pizazz sprinkled on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

Nah, just talking about all the people who are like "what has this band become?!" and talking about the band's plummeting musical direction in relation to this song. I mean I get it if we're talking Parking Lot or Misery, just not for a 30 second joke song written in 2 minutes.

I still can't understand what just happened in that song to even comment about it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

That's actually not funny.

If they are still going to do these nostalgia joke songs, they need to be inventive, fun, and clever. 

Saying "I can take care of myself" to describe going to wack off alone is pretty clever and funny as fuck to me! I actually love this song lmao. I wish it was 5 minutes long.

15 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

Saying "I can take care of myself" to describe going to wack off alone is pretty clever and funny as fuck to me! I actually love this song lmao. I wish it was 5 minutes long.

Retards love eating glue, doesn't make it a meal.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

I'm very, very close to not buying the deluxe. Not that they'll miss my money but it'll be the first blink release I never bought so on a personal level that'll be weird. This is a true waste of time. Completely meh.

I'm not, sales numbers I'm sure is a huge reason they even continue this route, so why support it if you don't like it.  

44 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

To be fair, I do miss him after California era has shown no signs of changing.

i still don't...I love that this board is active. During the Tom reunion era it went in spurts from active to inactive pretty regularly. 

12 minutes ago, Steven J Speedo esq. said:

Retards love eating glue, doesn't make it a meal.

I mean, I'm sorry that I really enjoy the instrumentals and think Mark's "joke" is fairly funny for an adult "masturbation" joke. Were you guys expecting some 34 second ballad that saved the legacy, announced Feldmann was leaving, and had some Tom yodels in there?

Can't say I was expecting much from this track that we already knew was just another short joke song.  Certainly feels in line with Built This Pool and Brohemian Rhapsody.  But all things considered, this one actually feels like more of an actual song than those two other joke songs even if it is only 30 seconds or so long if that makes any sense.  Yeah, I'd say its my favorite of the three California joke tracks.  And thats a bit bizarre to say, because it has by far the worst title of the 3 song names.