Can't Get You More Pregnant

2point5

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

If you still don't get it 24 hours from now, I'll explain it. I think it will be more rewarding for you if you figure it out on your own. I believe in you.

I have been saying the lyrics in my head even in dutch and it just doesn't work at all....there is no joke

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, alex_dept. said:

If you liked Pink Floyd's landmark musical achievement "Dark Side of the Moon, you'll probably be ambivalent at best about this new record by blink-182. Should've been If you liked Blink-182's landmark musical achievement "Self-Titled", you'll probably be ambivalent at best about this new record by blink-182.

Sick burn!

Mark should just stop with the joke songs. This is as lame as his tweets.

• Like 1

Just now, Ghent said:

I would take the lyrics in Golden Shower any day over dry humor that I have to think about. No shame! I'm a poo poo pee pee joke kind of guy.

yeah i never got the hate for those lyrics personally i laugh my ass off at the song. 

8 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

He stopped having sex to get off himself because he was tired?

Non of that has anything to do with the title to begin with. fuck this song.

''There's something about you....that i can't quite put my finger in'' that works on more than 1 level. Its clever and wrong. you can take that lyric in many different contexts and its all funny.

Such a shame cause the hook '' But if youre worried at all!'' is catchy 

The amount of butthurt in this thread is funnier than any Blink joke song could ever be. 

Is the song good? No.  Is it funny? Eh not really.  I wish Blink wouldn't release these songs and let them be a funny bonus on the actual album, otherwise they get scrutinized like they're lead singles. 

• Like 1

Well we knew it was going to be a joke song, so it might as well have some sweet instrumentals.

I dig it. I think it's a silly waste of space, but I dig it.

For those who don't "get it", Mark is saying that his wife was pregnant, and that he can't get her "more pregnant" (because she's already pregnant) by having sex with her again... but if she's worried about it, he'll jack off... it's actually pretty funny lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

It is just me or was the entire point of this to say "Do you miss me yet"?

He is even making the "do you miss me yet" face.

That was exactly the point especially since this was posted right after the song was released. Dude still has an ego the size of the empire state building. 

• Like 2

What "riff" are you guys talking about. The verses or the intro? I'm hearing the same ol.  Slight upgrade on the verse.

I don't see why everyone is afraid to criticize Travis too. Ik he's a legendary drummer, but the double time thing and extra loud bass in every song is getting mad old in this Cali era. This is a copy and paste from Parking Lot, which is a copy and paste from every fast Cali song. What happened to his creative ideas as recent as dogs eating dogs?

Mark should sing verses like this more though, dude ranch vibes. I like his low register like San Diego/misery and vintage Mark like on Cynical.. But he's developed this weird ornery dad tone I don't like, like the "yeah!" on here or "beige little boxes in a row" or this horrendous barfy dancy style "I'll MEET my friends at the Target curb" "she said no I'm not no I'm not no I'm not alright"

Matt just yells on every song and plays the same guitar. Guys just seem of their game or just very lazy don't give a fuck cash grabbing

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

Well we knew it was going to be a joke song, so it might as well have some sweet instrumentals.

I dig it. I think it's a silly waste of space, but I dig it.

For those who don't "get it", Mark is saying that his wife was pregnant, and that he can't get her "more pregnant" (because she's already pregnant) by having sex with her again... but if she's worried about it, he'll jack off... it's actually pretty funny lol.

That's actually not funny.

If they are still going to do these nostalgia joke songs, they need to be inventive, fun, and clever. They are just embarrassing themselves making this 30 second piece of shit stand alone releases.

3 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

What "riff" are you guys talking about. The verses or the intro? I'm hearing the same ol.  Slight upgrade on the verse.

I don't see why everyone is afraid to criticize Travis too. Ik he's a legendary drummer, but the double time thing and extra loud bass in every song is getting mad old in this Cali era. This is a copy and paste from Parking Lot, which is a copy and paste from every fast Cali song. What happened to his creative ideas as recent as dogs eating dogs?

Mark should sing verses like this more though, dude ranch vibes. I like his low register like San Diego/misery and vintage Mark like on Cynical.. But he's developed this weird ornery dad tone I don't like, like the "yeah!" on here or "beige little boxes in a row" or this horrendous barfy dancy style "I'll MEET my friends at the Target curb" "she said no I'm not no I'm not no I'm not alright"

Matt just yells on every song and plays the same guitar. Guys just seem of their game or just very lazy don't give a fuck cash grabbing

There is a new guy in town and its not Matt Skiba.

• Like 1