TBA: Tom Announces Announcements (Coming Soon)

boxelder

1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

What's happening with the other songs? I swear I remember him recording A Little's Enough on his instagram.

I really really think he was going for the whole album, lost interest half way through and is releasing what he has recorded. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Raxy! said:

I really really think he was going for the whole album, lost interest half way through and is releasing what he has recorded. 

That is just so strange but I'm not surprised. Usually I'd go wtf over something like that but that thought hasn't even come across me about this. It's Tom DeLonge after all.

4 hours ago, Raxy! said:

The Tom Delonge standard nowadays. Hang on I have to actually do this shit...ah well give up

I'm starting to think it could still be the full album and you can only get the full album on to the Stars website. Just like with the demos album, you could only get the full thing from them. It's weird that it's only the first four songs on the album and we know that he did a littles enough. If he was only doing four, why wouldn't he pick his favorite four songs.

• 1 month later...