Don't Mean Anything Discussion Thread

Scott.

To be fair I kinda like Simple Plan's first album. But I agree the lyrics I kinda of cringey I feel the same with Good Old Days with the We're not growing up part. You would think they could come up with something better especially Mark with all the post-reunion Tom bullshit he had to go through

• Like 1

On 5/22/2017 at 4:00 AM, Kay said:

The "dont" instead of "doesn't" has never bothered me as much as say Tom in BCR singing "I'm sorry, please forgive me, believe me if you could/would" because to me that makes no sense. surely it's believe me if you can? or "would you believe me if you could" or something? I don't know why but that lyric has always irked me to crap. 

Yeah its like those sentences are reversed or something, but it doesnt really make sense either way. It kind of does but I know what you mean

& For you non english speakers, grammatically incorrect lyrics are very common because it sounds better with certain syllables and rhyming. "Dont" being used for "Doesnt" has been used a million times