Last Train Home Discussion Thread

Scott.

1 hour ago, Plus-182 said:

Ok, I'm asking again since I deleted it before...can anyone help check that the lyrics that I transcribed are correct?

https://genius.com/Blink-182-last-train-home-lyrics

I think they're singing "never cared much anyway" in the bridge as opposed to "never gave much anyway" but everything else seems fine

I am trying to give this song more listens to see the hype in it, and I am still not seeing it...but, it is a pretty good song. I don't think Skiba sounds any better or worse than he does in other songs such as Misery or Left Alone. Really dig Mark's hook in the chorus though.

• Like 1

You guys hyped this one up so much that I was expecting a lot more haha, it's still good though. second favourite from deluxe for me, probably higher up than all of California too. I definitely shouldnt have read this thread before listening to it though haha, rookie mistake. 

7 hours ago, Loudernow said:

after listening this song on repeat last night I can easily say this is my favorite song they've written since 2003.

I think i agree man.

Some neighborhood songs could also have that title if it wasnt for the underproduced frankenstein sound.

• Like 2

On 5/19/2017 at 8:12 AM, Kay said:

You guys hyped this one up so much that I was expecting a lot more haha, it's still good though. second favourite from deluxe for me, probably higher up than all of California too. I definitely shouldnt have read this thread before listening to it though haha, rookie mistake. 

I still love blink so even though I wanted to not read the reactions beforehand I did, which got me pumped. Not as pumped as the original Cali where I went to work and unexpectedly walked out with the album in hand. But still pumped. I think I would've liked the songs more had they not been hyped as much but still better than the original album release I'd say.