Next Single?

NotNow

What Should the Next Single Be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What Should the Next Single Be?

• Sober
    • Good Old Days

25 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I missed whatever news we got about the HISALP video, was it announced or was there an instagram post or something?

It was a Travis Snapchat story pic I think.

4 hours ago, boxelder said:

what's going on with HISALP? it didn't even chart to my knowledge. has anyone heard it on the radio? what gives lol?

I heard it on the radio. Once. Probably end of March? Early April? The radio host compared the song to I Miss You like a dumbass. I reported back here. Promptly got roasted when I said that my lady thought it was imagine dragons or something at first aha

But it was on the radio here in Chicago and I accidentally heard it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

I heard it on the radio. Once. Probably end of March? Early April? The radio host compared the song to I Miss You like a dumbass. I reported back here. Promptly got roasted when I said that my lady thought it was imagine dragons or something at first aha

But it was on the radio here in Chicago and I accidentally heard it. 

I'm guessing the video comes out before the U.K tour.

On 5/19/2017 at 1:31 PM, Kay said:

Good Old Days is like, the least fucking catchy song on the deluxe from my perspective.

interesting. from the lyrics to the chord progressions to the tempo, it's built for maximum catchiness, at least to my ear.

• Like 2

IMO the promotion for this album sucks. Was good when Bored to Death was released and when the actual album was released. Nowhere near as bad as the Neighborhoods promotion though. Does show how big of a band blink is though. The fact that they can still have some kind of relevance with crap promotion and all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daveyjones said:

interesting. from the lyrics to the chord progressions to the tempo, it's built for maximum catchiness, at least to my ear.

I don't know if its because the melody is so mumbled in the chorus, but it was the one I kept completely forgetting from deluxe. I honestly right now couldn't tell you what it sounds like. 

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

As much as I detest Sober, Blink was downright foolish to ignore it, not add it to their setlist last year, and not consider it as a single.

HISALP is a piece of trash so was SOOHM, why would those be singles?

Mark: "This song awfully has an 'I Miss You' feel..."

Feldmann: "MAKE THAT A SINGLE"

• 1 month later...