Post reunion (with Tom) songs that make you wish Tom was still in the band

M!ke

Everything Tom puts out shits on everything Mark has done since 2006

Really don't understand the debate here. Mark is stuck in 1999. He's not even trying. That's both sad and embarrassing. Tom is kind of embarrassing but he's trying new things; Give him credit for that. And his music is MUCH better

I really liked the whole Dogs Eating Dogs EP to be honest. More of that would have been great. Sounded like a natural progression in sound from Untitled/Neighborhoods.

And yes, I actually really like much of Demos, Odds and Ends. It's a little undercooked (obviously, its a demos album). I'd be really curious what those songs would have sounded like with Travis's beats and Mark's inputs/harmonies.

I'll never understand the hate for Disaster. I think that's a brilliant song. Oh well, music's subjective. You can't fault someone for not liking what you like. At the end of the day if you enjoy it that's all that matters

• Like 2

Someone PLEASE send me mp3 or link to orginal No it Isnt, the shorter version? I just talked with a friend from school, and remembered how plusfortyfour.com just popped to existence at Tom's birthday, only with that song in it.

I need to hear it.

4 minutes ago, CC182 said:

Someone PLEASE send me mp3 or link to orginal No it Isnt, the shorter version? I just talked with a friend from school, and remembered how plusfortyfour.com just popped to existence at Tom's birthday, only with that song in it.

I need to hear it.

Literally took 2 seconds on YouTube to find .... 

• Like 1

Fuck I totally forgot about that shorter version! So so good I love how prominent carols voice is in that last chorus compared to the longer version. I can't even imagine how good the WYHSB album would have been with her on it in its entirety.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Fuck I totally forgot about that shorter version! So so good I love how prominent carols voice is in that last chorus compared to the longer version. I can't even imagine how good the WYHSB album would have been with her on it in its entirety.

An 11.5/10 instead of an 11?

• Like 1

The invisible Parade gives me the chills.. reminds me of that Tom in those untitled-era Cheetah-videos that took forever to gather and download via gprs..

I honestly think tom could pull BCR2. Think and hope.

On 2017-5-24 at 7:01 PM, nicknem92 said:

Really don't understand the debate here. Mark is stuck in 1999. He's not even trying. That's both sad and embarrassing. Tom is kind of embarrassing but he's trying new things; Give him credit for that. And his music is MUCH better

Nah Cali´s best like Last train home or Cynical are better than almost anything Tom has recently put out with AvA, plus Tom is just egocentrical working, no teamwork whatsoever

• Like 2

On 2017-5-25 at 1:01 AM, nicknem92 said:

What?

Angels & Airwaves is the most embarrassing shitty piece of music to have ever been produced by a Blink-182 member.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 0:26 PM, CC182 said:

The invisible Parade gives me the chills.. reminds me of that Tom in those untitled-era Cheetah-videos that took forever to gather and download via gprs..

I honestly think tom could pull BCR2. Think and hope.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2017 at 6:36 AM, CC182 said:

I need to hear it.

That took like a whole 4 seconds to find on youtube