Paradigm Guitar Strings

Nosferatu

I'm buying a set of the "unbreakable" strings this week, then setting up one of my guitars next week for recording. I don't actually care if they're breakable or not. I'm more into the sound I hear when I'm strumming. Anybody else used these strings yet? What's your opinion on them? I've asked local guitarists I know etc but they don't really seem to care about what equipment they use or whatever. They're just glad they have a guitar. 

2 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

I'm buying a set of the "unbreakable" strings this week, then setting up one of my guitars next week for recording. I don't actually care if they're breakable or not. I'm more into the sound I hear when I'm strumming. Anybody else used these strings yet? What's your opinion on them? I've asked local guitarists I know etc but they don't really seem to care about what equipment they use or whatever. They're just glad they have a guitar. 

I have honestly never heard of them. strings wise I always go D'addario for acoustic, to me their the best sounding ones I've used, electric I just stick to ernie balls, same for bass. 

22 minutes ago, Kay said:

I have honestly never heard of them. strings wise I always go D'addario for acoustic, to me their the best sounding ones I've used, electric I just stick to ernie balls, same for bass. 

Yeah, they are ernie balls haha, but I think they're recent. They have Tom DeLonge testing them out on youtube. Where he's just making shit loads of noise.

14 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Yeah, they are ernie balls haha, but I think they're recent. They have Tom DeLonge testing them out on youtube. Where he's just making shit loads of noise.

Hmm, interesting. I'll keep an eye out. do update on how they are!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Only just remembered about this, the strings are pretty much exactly as advertised. I don't know if they're worth it though. They sound good, but unless you're gonna do some real shredding or some shit like that, I don't think they're needed. There's other guitar strings that IMO sound just as good but are way less expensive.

These are the kind of strings I'd use if I wanted to play stadium rock music or something. Obviously you can play any type of genre or style using any set of strings, but these are good for what they are.