Rank Coen Brothers films

Jan Backing Track

Haven't seen them all yet, but have been on hooked on these recently. Wondering what one I needa see next too.

Only going to rank the 7 I've seen.

1. The Big Lebowski:  Took me my second viewing to love it, but now it's one of my favorite all time. Probably the most rewatchable film. Classic.

2. Burn After Reading: This movie is so underrated! I love this movie, hilarious and quirky as ever. It gets overlooked constantly. I love the themes it deals with especially how Clooney gets so paranoid.

3. No Country for Old Men: Sometimes have this #1 but have to be mood for it.

4. Fargo: I do really like this movie. It's great, but I think it's almost just it being set in Minnesota & winter that always reminds me of growing up and in that climate and relating to that life.. Makes me depressed. But still a classic movie.

5. Barton Fink: Really like this one, it being about Hollywood hell/purgatory and writer's block.. Really well done art film, all the symbolism and that ending the first time you see it.. Underrated as well.

6. O Brother Where Art Thou: Entertaining, but really can't get into this one too much. It's well done, lot of great parts to it, but I don't really like any musicals or anything related.. Which this plays on. It was fun for its time though.

7. Hail Ceaser: To be honest, I feel asleep both times trying to stream this, so I've missed half the movie, but never found it as sharp as the others for what I saw.

Something like this:

Miller's Crossing

The Ladykillers

Burn After Reading

The Big Lebowski

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Hail, Caesar!

Fargo

Inside Llewyn Davis

Blood Simple

A Serious Man

Barton Fink

True Grit

No Country for Old Men

Raising Arizona

Intolerable Cruelty

I'll exclude the ones I haven't seen....

1. The Big Lebowski
  2. Fargo
  3. Barton Fink
  4. Burn After Reading
  5. Inside Llewyn Davis
  6. No Country For Old Men
  7. Raising Arizona
  8. Miller's Crossing
  9. A Serious Man
  10. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
  11. True Grit
  12. Hail Caesar!