OFFICIAL home is such a lonely place music video

bennett

Sober should have been the second single in the summer last year. I hate the song but that shit is obnoxiously catchy, if anything was going to transfer to pop radio it's that piece of shit, they'd have been laughing, probably would have helped album sales too. the timing and single choices have really baffled me. SOOHM in october, HISALP in summer... terrible choices.

• Like 2

yeah, those were weird timing-wise, and i'm hoping there's still some gas left by later this year when they stop the little promotion they are doing of HISALP and maybe go for a fourth single, which will have to be sober. i just couldn't believe they chose HISALP lol

8 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Sober is a Fall Out Boy song and it literally has writing credits that go to their lead singer. Mark has always been buddies with those guys for some reason (Pete Wentz). The song wouldn't even exist if Tom was around. He wouldnt allow it

Its catchy in a bad way

Not a bad thing. I like Sober and love pre-hiatus FOB

5 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Sober is a Fall Out Boy song and it literally has writing credits that go to their lead singer. Mark has always been buddies with those guys for some reason (Pete Wentz). The song wouldn't even exist if Tom was around. He wouldnt allow it

Its catchy in a bad way

Totally, I hate it, but it's the kind of catchy that would work for pop radio. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

all I'm waiting for is the tom delonge music video version made by @Cheerios4u98

Haha. Maybe! If I do it won't be for at least couple of weeks though because I have finals this week and then a vacation in California the week after. But after that I'll have over a month of free time!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Haha. Maybe! If I do it won't be for at least couple of weeks though because I have finals this week and then a vacation in California the week after. But after that I'll have over a month of free time!

Good luck with your finals and have fun on vacation! Some people might do it in the meantime but it won't be as cool as yours. Let us know if you'll do it then haha

• Like 1

There's already 3 Tom ones floating about tbh. none are particularly good, theres needs to be a one of Tom looking super sad with interspliced blink bits, or ones of Mark looking lonely with intersplice of blink bits. one or the other really lol