The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Six, Neighborhoods)

Kay

The Worst Blink Song Ever (Round Six, Neighborhoods)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Song From Neighborhoods?

• Ghost On The Dancefloor
    • Natives
    • Up All Night
    • After Midnight
    • Snake Charmer
    • Hearts All Gone
    • Wishing Well
    • Kaleidoscope
    • This Is Home
    • MH 4.18.2011
    • Love Is Dangerous
    • Fighting The Gravity
    • Even If She Falls

1 hour ago, Kay said:

You're officially the worst person here.

Can't believe the votes FTG is getting, utter madness, but I know people hate it. I like LID but I get why people hate it. and of course, I voted This Is Home. BECAUSE IT'S AWFUL.

no worries. 

well, to be honest, never understood the praise this song gets. Tom's chorus has the most annoying melody ever. Song feels undercooked, terrible bridge, the outro fades to nowhere. The only good part is piano and drums. The second half of a song is garbage. LIT is awful too, at least it has a decent bridge, guitar riff, musically it is fine, where Kaleidoscope is both ways just a trash. Whats so good about it?

I think Kaleidoscope is funny. The music is really nice in it, but the melody and lyrics are exactly what a parody of Mark and Tom would sound like. All the Mark-isms and Tom-isms are in that song and I feel like they did it on purpose. 

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

Somebody explain to me their beef with This Is Home.

yea, classic arpeggio riffing by tom, decent chord work. i could see someone thinking the chorus vocals are cheesy, or the post-chorus / intro keyboard line being lame. i find myself singing along to the "DO. YOU. WANNA LET GO" part.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Mh and hag?

I mean all the Tom songs vary in structure where in that period the first few seconds will indicate if it's a Mark song. When I first heard Dogs Eating Dogs (the song) I knew immediately it was a Mark song. Same with MH4182011 and HAG. Tom doesn't do that shit anymore. I'm not knocking Mark just commenting on the lack of variety it Mark songs from the era. You could count on a fast paced power chord punkish sounding song. Doesn't mean it's a bad thing

• Like 1

Just now, Boring.........Alright said:

I mean all the Tom songs vary in structure where in that period the first few seconds will indicate if it's a Mark song. When I first heard Dogs Eating Dogs (the song) I knew immediately it was a Mark song. Same with MH4182011 and HAG. Tom doesn't do that shit anymore. I'm not knocking Mark just commenting on the lack of variety it Mark songs from the era. You could count on a fast paced power chord punkish sounding song  

DED isnt though