Official Prediction

Ghent

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

but comparing him to mentally unwell people is such a fucking stretch. 

he had a legitimate addiction to painkillers which affected his psyche; he's said as much and it's been documented in other ways. however that was overcome some years back. important to note, however.

3 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Yes, somebody sure is a tombot for expressing that they don't think Tom has a mental illness.

You pull the tombot card over nothing, and still expect it to have weight every time you pull it. 

You're in shambles man. Pull yourself together. You just passionately defended Tom from online fanboys who are too mean. Criiiiinge.

5 hours ago, thongrider said:

How do you define mentally ill?

To me it's more on levels. I guess everyone thinks of it different. For me, mental illness is when you properly need help. I get that things like ADHD, anxiety, depression etc is a mental illness. I have depression & ADHD myself, but I don't need help. I needed help when I was 15, but not now. I consider it mental illness when it's more of an extreme level if that makes sense, and I don't think Tom is a danger to himself or family or anyone. I never like to call someone mentally ill when I know they're still doing ok and all. That's just me though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Meanwhile, Tom is sasquatch hunting! Literally! right now!

Basically, the dude is out camping.

That's what I'm gonna tell people im doing from now on!

Camping = Searching for Bigfoot

Swimming = Searching for Loch Ness

Hiking = Searching for Gnomes

17 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Basically, the dude is out camping.

That's what I'm gonna tell people im doing from now on!

Camping = Searching for Bigfoot

Swimming = Searching for Loch Ness

Hiking = Searching for Gnomes

Lol yeah, but it's not tongue in cheek. He's actually doing this to find big foot. 

11 hours ago, Ghent said:

You e-mailed Tom's sister to make sure he was okay mentally. That is over the top. That is certifiable Tombot behavior.

I totally forgot he did that! that's true! and he's here shaming people for mocking Tom's mental health. 

I don't condone mocking peoples mental health but GODDAMN that's hypocritical. 

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Kay said:

I totally forgot he did that! that's true! and he's here shaming people for mocking Tom's mental health. 

I don't condone mocking peoples mental health but GODDAMN that's hypocritical. 

What did he write!?

11 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

So whether he's ill or not he's more successful than any of us right now.

Is this how low Tom's standards are today? christ..we're all on a message board dedicated to the guy's own band. I'd hope he's more successful than we are.

• Like 1

Hell, everyone here is probably more successful than me, let alone Tom. if I let my own lack of success become a measure stick in regards to my opinion of others I wouldn't go outside! 

• Like 2