tom's 94-97 era strat: dammit video stills

daveyjones

@Q182 i thought i'd put this in a separate reference thread for you. this is every usable frame of the dammit video featuring a detail of tom's strat. i thought it would be helpful, as this is the snapshot you're going for. there are sixteen frames in all that contain no motion jitter. unless (someday) the video is released in an HD format (like blu ray), the greatest hits DVD is the best you're going to see of it:

dammit_01.jpg

dammit_02.jpg

dammit_03.jpg

dammit_04.jpg

dammit_05.jpg

dammit_06.jpg

dammit_07.jpg

dammit_08.jpg

dammit_09.jpg

dammit_09.jpg

dammit_10.jpg

dammit_11.jpg

dammit_12.jpg

dammit_13.jpg

dammit_14.jpg

dammit_15.jpg

dammit_16.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/27/2017 at 0:28 AM, daveyjones said:

@Q182 i thought i'd put this in a separate reference thread for you. this is every usable frame of the dammit video featuring a detail of tom's strat. i thought it would be helpful, as this is the snapshot you're going for. there are sixteen frames in all that contain no motion jitter. unless (someday) the video is released in an HD (like blu ray), the greatest hits DVD is the best you're going to see of it:

Thanks. This is a huge help. 

3 hours ago, jd9973l said:

Davey, did tom record with his strat on dude ranch?

the sticker strat? yes.

i imagine he might have used some studio guitars at big fish as well. but if you are thinking of his 97-98 era les pauls, he did not own those until later in 1997 after the warped tour.

• Like 1