Blink 182's Top 20 played songs on Spotify

In the Tom documentary that came out last year he raved about GOTD and said that was what he thought a logical progression for Blink's sound should've been. Travis shits on it any chance he gets which is too bad Neighborhoods is awesome. With the right producer that album could've been their all time best

1 hour ago, Boring.........Alright said:

In the Tom documentary that came out last year he raved about GOTD and said that was what he thought a logical progression for Blink's sound should've been. Travis shits on it any chance he gets which is too bad Neighborhoods is awesome. With the right producer that album could've been their all time best

When does Travis shit on gotdf or do you mean neighborhoods in general? I thought gotdf was one of the ones he liked

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

When does Travis shit on gotdf or do you mean neighborhoods in general? I thought gotdf was one of the ones he liked

I meant Neighborhoods in general. Especially right after Tom left the band. I remember reading GOTD made him tear up because it really got to him after the death of DJ AM. He loves that track

• 1 year later...