The awesome music videos thread

Watsky has some dope ass videos -

^ Probably my favourite

I'll post great videos by other artists at some point but damn, Watsky's got some good shit, and these aren't all the good ones either lol

28 minutes ago, Kay said:

Watsky has some dope ass videos -

^ Probably my favourite

I'll post great videos by other artists at some point but damn, Watsky's got some good shit, and these aren't all the good ones either lol

The first video is fucking amazing. About to listen to the rest Do you have an album you recommend? Really good rap.

Edit: Brave New World def my favorite followed by whoa whoa whoa

7 minutes ago, Boring.........Alright said:

The first video is fucking amazing. About to listen to the rest Do you have an album you recommend? Really good rap.

Edit: Brave New World def my favorite followed by whoa whoa whoa

Whoa Whoa Whoa is from 'All You Can Do' and Brave New World is off his latest 'X Infinity'. I only like half of each of those records and vastly prefer his older stuff, but im not a huge rap person and whats turning me off is how more raptastic he's becoming, I guess. out of the two I'd recommend X Infinity, songs like Midnight Heart and Don't Be Nice are great and have good videos too if you wanna check those out first, all his stuff is on Spotify. if you get into it though check out his earlier stuff (like Stupidass) he's got some awesome stuff.

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Whoa Whoa Whoa is from 'All You Can Do' and Brave New World is off his latest 'X Infinity'. I only like half of each of those records and vastly prefer his older stuff, but im not a huge rap person and whats turning me off is how more raptastic he's becoming, I guess. out of the two I'd recommend X Infinity, songs like Midnight Heart and Don't Be Nice are great and have good videos too if you wanna check those out first, all his stuff is on Spotify. if you get into it though check out his earlier stuff (like Stupidass) he's got some awesome stuff.

Will do, might purchase his stuff if I like it enough. Good stuff, that's why I love boards like this, you discover stuff you wouldn't normally. It's funny, Asher Roth was so hyped up and this guy is so much better than anything he put out

6 hours ago, Boring.........Alright said:

Just downloaded x infinity really good so far

Edit: He sounds like if Lonely Island was a serious group

his older stuff was a lot less serious, like he had moments of it but he was a bit more tongue in cheek. His career has taken off and I'm super proud of him, his live show is also amazing. My favourite off X Infinity is probably Going Down because I'm a perv and that song tickles me to no end. 

11 hours ago, FightingTheGravity said:

Song is amazing by the way.

For some reason I've never seen the NIN - Closer video.  What the actual fuck? What is it even saying? Struggling to correlate the animal torture stuff with sex?

it's a fucked up video for sure. David Lynchin even. But no monkies were harmed in the making of the video I can assure you