Mayweather vs McGregor

Low Value Boy

34 minutes ago, Roux said:

Tyson is joke - he was stripped because he didn't defend his belt! What kinda champion is that?

Liked Joshua vs Klitchcho - but where does Joshua go next? Wilder is his only realistic target. 

Groves, Froch, Smith - all boring as fuck. 

Super 6 is the only thing that holds my interest anymore. 

They ALL look they are gonna be the next big thing - but none of them ever actually reach those heights, this happened with the last generation - remember Jeff Lacy? Never amounted to anything. Lomachenko looks great but he's had 8 fights or something? He's need to fight Rigondeaux, and gets some names under his belt. 

He was stripped for drug use mate. That's why he didn't defend his belts because he didn't have them long. He's not a joke ffs. He boxed Wlad's head off. He made light work of him compared to Joshua. 

Callum smith boring? You mad? He's fucking excellent. Body punches are sickening. Froch boring? You're fucking insane. 

Loma would ruin Rigo. He's the best amateur of all time. Over 300 fights and lost once which he avenged twice. Outrageous. His first pro fight was for a world title ? He's levels above anyone. 

Joshua sparks Wilder clean out. Yeah not sure where he goes from there really! Will have to wait a few years for Dubois or for Lawrence Okolie to move up.

33 minutes ago, Scott. said:

He was stripped for drug use mate. That's why he didn't defend his belts because he didn't have them long. He's not a joke ffs. He boxed Wlad's head off. He made light work of him compared to Joshua. 

Callum smith boring? You mad? He's fucking excellent. Body punches are sickening. Froch boring? You're fucking insane. 

Loma would ruin Rigo. He's the best amateur of all time. Over 300 fights and lost once which he avenged twice. Outrageous. His first pro fight was for a world title ? He's levels above anyone. 

Joshua sparks Wilder clean out. Yeah not sure where he goes from there really! Will have to wait a few years for Dubois or for Lawrence Okolie to move up.

He was stripped for inactivity and drug use - he pulled out twice from defending his belt. Other than Wlad who did he beat worth a shit? Now look at Lennox Lewis's record - thats a proper legend. 

Yeah boring as fuck - never cracked America, boring personalities and one dimensional fighters than won't fight outside of the country. You have to remember - i consider great super middleweights to be people like Jones, Calzaghe and Ward - even Kessler was exciting to watch, 

Lomachenko still has alot to prove, boxing is full of hype and fear factor for the younger guys - just like Lacey, who was billed as the next Tyson, one fight put an end to that. 

Joshua's got no options, such a shame - he either fight Klitschko again and destory him, a bum Fury that will only draw UK fans or Wilder who he should be fighting next. 

What i like about Canelo and GGG is they are solid fighters with names on their record and won't duck anyone. I'm hope they can pull off a Berrera/Moreles type war. 

Imo, after that fight, boxing is in real trouble - its become about the purists now, most people don't even know who Canelo and Golovkin are!

16 hours ago, Roux said:

He was stripped for inactivity and drug use - he pulled out twice from defending his belt.

He had mental health/depression issues, that combined with being a bit of a loose cannon was always going to end pretty badly. 

Looks like he's in a much better place now and will fight again, he's a great boxer. Wlad couldn't get near him. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

He had mental health/depression issues, that combined with being a bit of a loose cannon was always going to end pretty badly. 

Looks like he's in a much better place now and will fight again, he's a great boxer. Wlad couldn't get near him. 

Whatever the reasons were - he never defended the belt, not once. 

i personally don't think he's beaten anyone special other than Wlad - doesn't make him a bad fighter, just means that his opponents were not the best boxers - very padded record. 

27 minutes ago, Roux said:

Whatever the reasons were - he never defended the belt, not once. 

i personally don't think he's beaten anyone special other than Wlad - doesn't make him a bad fighter, just means that his opponents were not the best boxers - very padded record. 

Who else is he meant to beat? He's beaten who's been put in front of him. He beats every heavyweight out there btw. He dances rings around Joshua. He's far to stiff. 

18 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Who else is he meant to beat? He's beaten who's been put in front of him. He beats every heavyweight out there btw. He dances rings around Joshua. He's far to stiff. 

Don't you think his record is very underwhelming? 

He could have fought Wlad again, Povetkin, Wilder. Haye, Briggs, Chagaev all of those were top level fighters. Whatever reason those fights didn't happen, he needed some of those names to make his record better.  

I think Joshua destroys him with his power - he learnt alot from the Wlad fight. 

4 minutes ago, Roux said:

I think Joshua destroys him with his power - he learnt alot from the Wlad fight. 

It would be a great fight, no way Joshua destroys him for me though.

Fury barely got hit by Wlad and Joshua got put on his arse by him and was hanging on at points. I agree AJ will have learnt from that fight though, I'd love it to happen. 

4 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

It would be a great fight, no way Joshua destroys him for me though.

Fury barely got hit by Wlad and Joshua got put on his arse by him and was hanging on at points. I agree AJ will have learnt from that fight though, I'd love it to happen. 

Yeah - but this is Fury with a year and a half away from boxing. That's why i think he would destroy him - he can't remotely be the same fighter he was when he beat Wlad. Returning after fighting is hard, returning after drug addiction and depression is near impossible against someone like Joshua. 

Joshua already has some big names (Champions) on his record - he'll only fight top contenders now and make that record even better. 

1 hour ago, Roux said:

Don't you think his record is very underwhelming? 

He could have fought Wlad again, Povetkin, Wilder. Haye, Briggs, Chagaev all of those were top level fighters. Whatever reason those fights didn't happen, he needed some of those names to make his record better.  

Mate go and check Wilders record. It's a fucking joke. The cunt has fought nobody. 

Joshua doesn't lay a fucking glove on Tyson. He doesn't have big names on his record. Whyte nearly sparked Joshua ffs 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Mate go and check Wilders record. It's a fucking joke. The cunt has fought nobody. 

Joshua doesn't lay a fucking glove on Tyson. He doesn't have big names on his record. Whyte nearly sparked Joshua ffs 

Yeah but i'm not the one calling Wilder a legend? He fought nobodies too. 

Joshua has knocked out Martin, Breazeale, Molina and Klitschko - 4 top class fighters in succession. That is impressive - better than anything Fury has done. And he'll actually go on to defend his belt.

Fury nearly got sparked out to a Cruiserweight in Cunningham!!! Fury is more likely to retire than fight again - the man is riding the crest off one great victory. 

Are you fucking insane?? Molina, Brezeale and Martin ??? all 3 are fucking jokers. 3 of the worst heavyweights I've ever seen fight for world titles

and I meant legend as just his personality etc obviously Tyson isn't a boxing legend yet. He still jabs Joshua's stiff head off. Easy nights work

12 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Are you fucking insane?? Molina, Brezeale and Martin ??? all 3 are fucking jokers. 3 of the worst heavyweights I've ever seen fight for world titles

and I meant legend as just his personality etc obviously Tyson isn't a boxing legend yet. He still jabs Joshua's stiff head off. Easy nights work

All 3 are better than any of the bums Fury faced. Martin and Brezeale were the next big things before Joshua knocked them out - both undefeated. Charles Martin is a former IBF Champion! Meanwhile Fury fought 3 nobodies to get a title shot!

All he has going for him is a win over Wlad - he never will be a legend like Lewis - the guy is shot before 30. Joshua's been fighting for only 4 years and already surpassed him!

Martin is a fucking joke. Worst champion I've ever seen. He fought no one for the belt. It's not like he beat a world champion. He took the Joshua fight and retired on the money. Biggest joke world title fight of all time. Brezeale is just as bad. Chisora would of battered both. Having unbeaten records means fuck all, look at Wilders. Hes had like 37 fights against bums. 

How has he surpassed him?? Fury held ALL the belts and beat the best heavyweight on the planet that hadn't been beaten for about 10 years. Joshua scraped a win. He was lucky Wlad didn't finish it last time. very fucking lucky because he was gone in the sixth. Fury strolled it. 

34 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Martin is a fucking joke. Worst champion I've ever seen. He fought no one for the belt. It's not like he beat a world champion. He took the Joshua fight and retired on the money. Biggest joke world title fight of all time. Brezeale is just as bad. Chisora would of battered both. Having unbeaten records means fuck all, look at Wilders. Hes had like 37 fights against bums. 

How has he surpassed him?? Fury held ALL the belts and beat the best heavyweight on the planet that hadn't been beaten for about 10 years. Joshua scraped a win. He was lucky Wlad didn't finish it last time. very fucking lucky because he was gone in the sixth. Fury strolled it. 

Chisora is nothing but a mouthpiece - he's bottom of the barrel. Both fighters are solid fighters - particularly Charles Martin. Who the fuck did Fury fight? A bunch of nobodies, a least Martin & Brezeale had some buzz/momentum about them from the States - arguably the same momentum Joshua had around that time. 

He won all the belts from ONE fight! All anything good people say about him is based on ONE single fight - even Buster Douglas had his day - if you want to be a champion, you MUST defend your belts. 

He's surpassed him by beating the same man for the same titles only 4 years in to his career - that is incredible, and he's only going to get better and better.

Fuck me ?

Conor telling the boxing journos he's going to shock the world is like something out of a movie. If he somehow wins this it could go down as an iconic moment. God I love him. Proper man crushing all over the shop the magnificent bastard

• 1 month later...