Game of Thrones season 7

Patient #48273

He's not Bran anymore. He's the Three-Eyed Raven. There is no aspect of his original character left. If anyone knew the entirety of the past, present and future as he did they would be behaving the exact same way. 

• Like 1

The episode was awesome, but I couldn't properly invest into the battle scene. I wanted Daenarys to win, but didn't want Bron or Jaime to die, so it left me conflicted. And I didn't want the dragon to die, but I like Bron, so I didn't want him to die either.

I don't know. I didn't like the vibes. I like to choose a clear side.

• Like 1

I'm surprised some people are against Daenarys...I would consider her one of two primary protagonists in the series, the other being Jon Snow. But maybe I only feel that way because I find her hot as fuck? Kind of like the Ivanka Trump bias?

I think some people dislike her because of her entitled ruler complex and how she views everything in a black-and-white way with no compromise, which makes her a shitty ruler sometimes. 

Jon, on the other hand, has little to no flaws lol. 

I still like both though. Daenerys more than Jon because she has flaws and I like flawed characters. 

I always forgot to comment the episode.

A part of me was delighted to see the Dothraki savages taking down the Lannister but I was having so many mixed emotions because I hate the Lannister but I love Bronn and Jaime and I didn't want them to die. I am also becoming too sensitive because Daenerys was badass on her dragon but I felt sorry for the poor horses burning down or when the dart hit the dragon.                
Other than that,  I'm sure Jaime's alive. Bron will probably help him get that heavy ass armor off and out of the water and he is going to be a prisoner again. Oh and he can't die because I want to see him killing Cersei. 

Wildlings vs White Walkers is still my favourite battle but this one was great. Daenerys can take everyone down and she knows it, that's why now they should focus on what's going on beyond the barrier. Ice and Fire, that will be the real battle.

Arya is killing it. 

Loved the episode, it was about time that the Lannisters got burned. Cersei is a great antagonist but I've been wanting to see her dead since season 1. I don't think she will stay alive for long because the army of the dead will never be defeated under her rule. Im curious who will be the one to kill her though. 

Other than that, I don't understand why they keep little finger around because it's so obvious he's gonna betray the starks (again). Don't trust Varys either, I think he's gonna turn on daenerys at one point. 

25 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I've always hated seeing the horses get hurt.

Same here. I know they're CGI horses but it's still awful. Apparently animal violence is where I draw the line and lose my shit.

• Like 1