CC182

Pizzagate, serious redpill

312 posts in this topic

Wikileaks revealed everything, sorry, i thought this was common knowledge.

I never was s conspiracy theorist. I have 2 beautiful kids, wife for 10 years, steady home and job. Just crossed over 30.

Answer this. Why anyone in the msm hasnt touched this subject..? Ben Swann did, then vanished.. so many weird things for one year, and most of the stuff is impossible to find anymore. Im sorry for my bad grammar, but please fellows, take my word for it, pizzagate is true. Ill provide you guys as much of circumstancial evidence you need to wake the fuck up. 

Seth Rich. Ben Swann. Awan brothers. Comey, Clintons, Podesta's, Soros, McCann. Google those +pizzagate, look what independent people have researched, because CNN or NYT wount tell you anything. And hey, term "fake news" had to be created for this.. 

https://trends.google.ca/trends/explore?q=fake news,pizzagate coincidense?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-votes-to-probe-comey-and-clintons-2016-campaign/?utm_term=.cfbded15e410

This is good. All those people are deeply connected. And Awan brother just got arrested.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/890282053765181440

Awan's lawyer says the magic word.. since when arrested people have made statements? These fuckers are going down..

Do yourself a favor, concider pizzagate as a possibility, do a little research and decide yourself. Do not trust msm.

Did you notice Justin Bieber just quit music? 100%connected. Msm almost in complete blackout.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

Fully sourced summary of how and why everything started. All of this info was researched by independent individuals and the internet truly showed its power. 

It takes you ten minutes to read that page. You can check the facts by yourself.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Stop spamming the topics. You want to discuss this move it to the debate section.

Did so. 

This was an advertisement.

1 hour ago, CC182 said:

Did so. 

This was an advertisement.

Oh fuck off you're advertising this shit in here every day. Some important people molest children just like every other social class, no shit. According to you though 99% of celebrities, any name you can think of, are involved with pedo rings in massive massive organizations. You're delusional. Had to be said, sorry I fed the troll.

25 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Oh fuck off you're advertising this shit in here every day. Some important people molest children just like every other social class, no shit. According to you though 99% of celebrities, any name you can think of, are involved with pedo rings in massive massive organizations. You're delusional. Had to be said, sorry I fed the troll.

I don't care that you fed the troll, just do it in the trolls designated section.

1 person likes this

Why doesn't the restaurant have a basement if so much went down in their basement?

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, ungroovy said:

Why doesn't the restaurant have a basement if so much went down in their basement?

Hahaha

I'm all over pizza gate. But this is weird. 

Bieber has given up music? You fucking wot m8? Better be a fucking joke

It's true.  If you initiate eye contact with a stranger through the crack of the bathroom stall door, you have asserted your dominance over them.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

It's true.  If you initiate eye contact with a stranger through the crack of the bathroom stall door, you have asserted your dominance over them.

Holy shit you are fucking creepy.

1 person likes this

Don't be too harsh on him. He probably just copied and pasted another joke he doesn't fully understand.

3 people like this

3 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Holy shit you are fucking creepy.

It's a joke for crying out loud.

1 person likes this

isn't redpill the reddit group of lady hating alt right wackos?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Have you seen the doc red pill? It's fucking brilliant. Made by a feminist who by the end of it was a feminist no more. Get it watched

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Clarke said:

I mean this is kind of true, once had some homeless look over while I was pissing so he could take it all in, felt creeped out and violated, but not much I could do about it.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Kay said:

It is, but it's also a Matrix reference/metaphor people use to mean seeing things the way they really are instead of the way most people see them.

1 person likes this