Live Stream of Lollapalooza show

Boring.........Alright

Here is the link to the live stream, which is taking place tomorrow at 9:45Est. Not sure how long the stream will go on for but Blink's slot is 9:45-11 so I would assume it should cover all of it. Was gonna post tomorrow but I'm not going to be around, hopefully I'll get back in time to watch

https://www.redbull.tv/live/AP-1R8Z29N7W1W11/lollapalooza

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone here saw but Mr Tsurt put together a "pop-up" Blink store in Chicago with some limited merch that opened today. The band surprised everyone at the shop this morning and signed posters, really cool of them. Can't wait to hear how the show tonight at Metro goes.

• Like 2

Hmm just double checked it has Blink for 9:55 est but then Crystal Castle at 10? Are they just showing 5 mins? If they are my bad CC was not on the schedule yesterday. Although I love Crystal Castles so I'm not complaining too much. Unless there will be multiple options as a few acts are scheduled to broadcast at the same exact time.

Edit: It appears there will be multiple channels. 

Best mark sounded on bored to death

matt has messed up a bit, the end of the first verse of first date lyrics

lol kings of the weekend

everything sounds so cookie cutter to me. Some people like that exact replication of the album version, but not for me