Live Stream of Lollapalooza show

Boring.........Alright

2 hours ago, MSandt said:

Must be quite a boost to self-confidence to be able to fool oneself into believing that you're a better guitarist than the current guitarist of blink 182.

Are you one of those people that believe that you can't be a talented musician if you're not famous? 

Why dont you believe no one on this board could be as gifted or better guitar player than Matt Skiba?

- just curious..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dildo69er said:

lol WHAT

The only instance I can think of is that very first show they did after the reunion where he looked like border line blackout drunk and fucked up everything. If there are more than I have no problem admitting I'm wrong about that. Holding out notes is just being lazy imo

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Watched parts of it today. Meh, didn't sound very good in my opinion. Mark sounds so bored when he sings now and Matt's clean guitar tone sounds like ass.

Though the mix was shitty and that does make a big difference.

Mark have ruined Feeling This ever since the reunion with his bored to death "i'm feeling this"

• Like 2

Saw like 20 seconds of the live stream and it sounded the same as normal, boring. The comments were pretty bad too. 

There is just nothing exciting anymore about this band. You know exactly what your going to get and nothing out of the ordinary. 

Tom may not have cared but i still find him enjoyable. I havent watched one live video from the Matt era. Just so boring. 

• Like 1