• Dark Knight trilogy
    • Terminator I, II, & III
    • The Dollars Trilogy/Man w No Name
    • Alien trilogy
    • Mad Max trilogy
    • Evil Dead
    • Other..

16 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Those movies are so great. I always end up watching either Fellowship or Return of the King though, and rarely ever Two Towers. Not that I don't like it, but I either want to start at the beginning or just skip to the end because I love Return of the King so much.

even though that movie has like 500 endings haha.

I was gonna say...the 50 endings kind of kills Return for me...and the ghost army was a bit ehhhh when they were bringing down all the elephants and whatever.  Also, I have a soft spot for animals in movies for some reason, watching the elephants get shot up with all the arrows always traumatized me when I was young!  Two Towers is excellent, but I agree, most skippable just because it's sandwiched between 6 hours of material...still, fucking love Two Towers.  Aragorn is easily my favorite character, so I often rank Return as my favorite..watching him lead the final battle :'(.  But Fellowship is just so flawless, more raw, yet breathtaking for its time.  The ending forrest battle with Sean Bean and what not made me an instant fanboy for life, such awesomeness.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, knapton said:

What about The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy? Thats legit the only one I can think where I really enjoy all parts of all 3. 

or the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy but yes, I agree it's one of the only 3 film franchises where I love each film. I know Worlds End gets a lot of negative press but I'm sorry, yeah - compare it to Hot Fuzz, it won't hold up, compare it to a lot of other films though and it's still wonderfully entertaining. 

3 hours ago, Kay said:

or the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy but yes, I agree it's one of the only 3 film franchises where I love each film. I know Worlds End gets a lot of negative press but I'm sorry, yeah - compare it to Hot Fuzz, it won't hold up, compare it to a lot of other films though and it's still wonderfully entertaining. 

I really love Worlds End. Something about the begining when hes reliving it just makes me wish we had proper pub routes here. 

4 minutes ago, knapton said:

I really love Worlds End. Something about the begining when hes reliving it just makes me wish we had proper pub routes here. 

It hits you in the nuts if you actually grew up like that. I wasn't quite as much of an alcy teen as those in the film and obviously I didn't grow up at that time but it's surprisingly similar. 

1 minute ago, Janinator said:

YOU OPENED A SHITTY ASS THREAD! 

Multiple times.

Also didn't know what the Dollars trilogy was. 

"Didn't see it" is not the same thing as "didn't know what it was".

I did open a shitty thread multiple times, someone needs to let you know it's shitty and I take pride in my work. I make this board a better place day after day. You're welcome, faggot.

25 minutes ago, Speedo said:

"Didn't see it" is not the same thing as "didn't know what it was".

I did open a shitty thread multiple times, someone needs to let you know it's shitty and I take pride in my work. I make this board a better place day after day. You're welcome, faggot.

You see up in the upper right hand corner there is a little avatar with your name next to it and a down arrow?  Click that.  Scroll to the bottom, it should say 'sign-out'.  Click that.  Close your computer.  Throw your computer off your balcony.  Follow your computer.  

You won't have to see this thread anymore.  Your'e welcome.

4 minutes ago, Janinator said:

You see up in the upper right hand corner there is a little avatar with your name next to it and a down arrow?  Click that.  Scroll to the bottom, it should say 'sign-out'.  Click that.  Close your computer.  Throw your computer off your balcony.  Follow your computer.  

You won't have to see this thread anymore.  Your welcome.

*you're 

19 hours ago, Janinator said:

The second one is one of the best movies I've ever seen.  I guess you have to sort of buy into the whole family tree gang legacy thing, but damn good movie.  Long though.

Yeeaaaaa i have to be in the mood. Love Scarface though