Blink-182 Pictograph Quiz

Theorangemisfit

I'm thankless!!! I should be thankful this guy thought it a good idea to make a shitty video and post it on here ... I'm sorry, let show my gratitude.

Thanks for that laugh, bub!

How much draino can you drink? 

Give it a go and let me know, hell, make a video on it!

If Masked Intruder were any gayer of a band you'd be the fucking limp-wristed front man, prancing around, GG Allin-ing that microphone and telling people they are thankless for the privilege.

Jesus, you have some sort of family, right? Do they talk to you anymore?

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

If Masked Intruder were any gayer of a band you'd be the fucking limp-wristed front man, prancing around, GG Allin-ing that microphone and telling people they are thankless for the privilege.

Jesus, you have some sort of family, right? Do they talk to you anymore?

Can you keep overreacting and trying too hard? It's bumping up the topic and it's really raising my view count (seriously, appreciate it sweetheart ;)

5 minutes ago, theorangemisfit said:

Can you keep overreacting and trying too hard? It's bumping up the topic and it's really raising my view count (seriously, appreciate it sweetheart ;)

Well, someone had to provide some worthwhile content ... To the board, this thread in particular. I mean, everyone is reading the comments here, not viewing your Vagina Monologue.

16 hours ago, Smalls said:

What's with the gay pink mask you weird fuck? 

9 hours ago, theorangemisfit said:

It's orange, you faggot. You would think the name orange misfit would be a big enough clue, but to be fair, that wouldn't have much an effect on an illiterate fucknut such as yourself.

5 hours ago, theorangemisfit said:

Bitch, if I put on a macbeth hat, you'd probably be begging for my ass. Wipe that cum out of your eyes so you can see better. 

5 hours ago, theorangemisfit said:

The only fuck tards who get less pussy than this mask wearing fuck are moderators on a blink 182 forum. Get a life you thankless faggot 

Great additions to the poster boards

• 7 months later...