Taylor Swift - Reputation

NotNow

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You called her fat, and you've remarked in the past that you are fat. You could post a real photo of yourself to settle it, rather than fighting. But we can fight if you want to!

And yes I'm pumped to see her. Had a great time at the Red Tour a few years ago :)

I was chunky couple years back yeah. Not anymore. Even if I was fat I can say if she’s piled the pounds on. Doesn’t bother me, I like chubby girls. 

Did you collect your cock and balls on the way out? 

47 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I was chunky couple years back yeah. Not anymore. Even if I was fat I can say if she’s piled the pounds on. Doesn’t bother me, I like chubby girls. 

Did you collect your cock and balls on the way out? 

Since you have said that you were fat in the past, I figured you wouldn't be a judgmental dick about a woman who went from 115lbs to 125 lbs between the ages of 19 and 27.

53 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Since you have said that you were fat in the past, I figured you wouldn't be a judgmental dick about a woman who went from 115lbs to 125 lbs between the ages of 19 and 27.

Why are you so triggered? You fucking pansy. 

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Nah, my feelings are good. Just trying to keep you in check. Fat people calling skinny people fat is not cool in my books.

As a fellow fatty, we usually do this to make ourselves feel better. Just FYI

9 hours ago, Ghent said:

Nah, my feelings are good. Just trying to keep you in check. Fat people calling skinny people fat is not cool in my books.

I’m not fat though and neither is she so you’ve let your emotions completely scramble your brain you daft cunt. 

9 hours ago, Kay said:

As a fellow fatty, we usually do this to make ourselves feel better. Just FYI

Speak for yourself. Yeah I’m fat shaming a female to make myself feel better....Jesus. Just saying she’s put a bit of chub on that’s all. Ghent’s arse went because I wasn’t nice to his idol that’s all. Someone being chubby is not a put down to me anyway. I fucking adore big girls