The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Ah, sometimes I just hate Tom. Teases the hell out of us all with genius ideas intended for blink, then just does random crap. Off topic but I'd love to see a South Park episode featuring him, where he knows he's fucking great but chooses to do stupid shit on purpose and makes us all think he's insane or something.

He's not relevant enough to be on South Park anymore. 

Try Season 7, 2003. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dook said:

He's not relevant enough to be on South Park anymore. 

Try Season 7, 2003. 

Blink were too cool to be made fun of back then! Always loved the Mel Gibson episode around 2004. I think it may have been the first or second season but I remember Rancid appearing on that as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

Ah, sometimes I just hate Tom. Teases the hell out of us all with genius ideas intended for blink, then just does random crap. Off topic but I'd love to see a South Park episode featuring him, where he knows he's fucking great but chooses to do stupid shit on purpose and makes us all think he's insane or something.

Right, that's what I'm saying.. Sometimes he seems like he's a master troll and just likes to be overly passionate any stuff just to say fuck you to people who make fun of him.

As with this snippet, it's just so good sounding.. He did make that when I was young chorus I guess not too long before that which was pretty vintage imo, so I really wish he cared about Blink still.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NotNow said:

That's fake. Tom never put that up anywhere.

Idk there's other commenters saying they saw this on his Facebook too and it was up on YouTube into that account got deleted.

Seems like a random story otherwise on a channel that just posts a ton of normal blink stuff

13 hours ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Does anyone know the meaning of this? Is it real Blink work? It was posted on Tom's Facebook then deleted in 2014.

Sounds delicious.

Thats not Tom nor was it posted on his facebook lol

nah. Ive got every single snippet of EVERYTHING thought to be real blink has done prior to Skiba (only because im busy now). If it was on Tom's facebook. Id have it....its not. Also Tom was fantastic at giving good quality things. he gave us the up all night intro like 3 times in 3 different versions like a year before its release.

6 hours ago, dildo69er said:

nah. Ive got every single snippet of EVERYTHING thought to be real blink has done prior to Skiba (only because im busy now). If it was on Tom's facebook. Id have it....its not. Also Tom was fantastic at giving good quality things. he gave us the up all night intro like 3 times in 3 different versions like a year before its release.

yeah but he also did instagram videos of snippets from odds and ends that sounded like they were filmed through a tin can, he has occasionally posted shocking quality things before.

as @NotNow tends to know a lot of die hard Tom fanatics and he has no clue of it I'm inclined to agree that its fake though. it could vocally be Tom but Tom impressions are easy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

The world will never know the truth.. Since it was deleted apparently. Which he has done so hah.

The world knows the truth that it's fake. I know it's fake because if it was real someone would have ripped it in less than five minutes of it being posted, that's what people do with Toms clips. We would have then discussed the clip for weeks in 2013 or 2014, and that never happened. Even if it hadn't been ripped, there would have been people that heard it that discussed it. Tom gets thousands of likes on his posts within a minute. That never happened. It's not real.

• Like 3

While I understand the negativity in the current state of the band and my hype for the deluxe is dead after the songs we've already heard I'm hearing this and have blink sounded so tight and good since 2004? Everyone seems so genuine happy and excited, I love it.

(also shit I'm an android guy but this was filmed with iphone 7+ and the quality is amazing both image and audio)

• Like 1

My Android wouldn't have even got in focus until the 3rd song and if I changed directions like that goodbye focus.  No way my phone lasts an entire concert either no way.

That's crazy indeed.

My only two gripes about the Android too... Is the battery and the camera takes forever to get loaded and focused.. Always at the worst times too

5 hours ago, NotNow said:

The world knows the truth that it's fake. I know it's fake because if it was real someone would have ripped it in less than five minutes of it being posted, that's what people do with Toms clips. We would have then discussed the clip for weeks in 2013 or 2014, and that never happened. Even if it hadn't been ripped, there would have been people that heard it that discussed it. Tom gets thousands of likes on his posts within a minute. That never happened. It's not real.

Legend has it.. that it was ripped and on a YouTube account years ago.

But I will say chances are it would have been dissected on here and someone would remember.