The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I also hate mosh pits. I wanna watch the band, not get punched in the face.

The only time I've enjoyed a mosh pit was when I was on stage and got to watch it safely with the content knowledge that I caused it. 

The band needs to get a new diet. The vegan nonsense obviously isnt working. We have Tom Brady playing in the Super Bowl at 39 years old showing his best endurance and strength ever, but these guys cant play any faster than album speed on these supposed healthy strict vegan diets. 

Time to eat meat, drink alcohol or do something boys!! Forget the hollywood agenda, just play as good as you can!! 

6 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

The band needs to get a new diet. The vegan nonsense obviously isnt working. We have Tom Brady playing in the Super Bowl at 39 years old showing his best endurance and strength ever, but these guys cant play any faster than album speed on these supposed healthy strict vegan diets. 

Time to eat meat, drink alcohol or do something boys!! Forget the hollywood agenda, just play as good as you can!! 

Blink are vegan now? 

Travis/Skiba are 100% vegan and have been for a long time, Mark started being a vegetarian around 5 years ago and said he tries to choose vegan as much as possible. (Eggs/cheese are hard)

I tried a vegan diet last month and lasted 3 weeks, it wasn't that bad but I just felt like I was a bit malnourished and my brain didn't feel as sharp. I will say I never felt super bloated or had any stomach issues after meals which was nice. My wife is still continuing as a vegetarian, cutting out all dairy/cheese was just too hard. I do have a new found appreciation for many fruits/vegetables/beans/tofu and will usually choose a vegan option when possible. I'm sure it's a lot easier if you have someone cooking your meals or doing your grocery shopping 24/7...

I want to eventually be a vegetarian, but I like cheese too much to be a vegan. Also it's extremely limiting on what you can eat in social situations. There's usually a vegetarian option but hardly ever vegan. I only eat chicken now occasionally but am hardcore slowing down on it. Trying to buy organic because of that video I saw on how they make lettuce.

Didn't Travis have to eat meat, or maybe it was just fish, while he was recovering from his plane injuries? I remember reading that he had to switch over for awhile due to medical issues.

2 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

I want to eventually be a vegetarian, but I like cheese too much to be a vegan. Also it's extremely limiting on what you can eat in social situations. There's usually a vegetarian option but hardly ever vegan. I only eat chicken now occasionally but am hardcore slowing down on it. Trying to buy organic because of that video I saw on how they make lettuce.

Didn't Travis have to eat meat, or maybe it was just fish, while he was recovering from his plane injuries? I remember reading that he had to switch over for awhile due to medical issues.

Sorta in the same place as you right now. Vegetarian is the goal. Don't think I can do vegan.

• Like 1