The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

This has probably already been discussed but I haven't visited the blink section a lot lately so I dunno. This popped up as a recommended video on YouTube for me. "It's still my band."

Weird. Maybe the whole deal is Tom actually can come back whenever he wants, and thats where all this talk of Matt not knowing his place stems from, and just like everything from the reuinon on, Tom really doesnt wanna be in Blink. Its pretty clear from that video that hes still getting paid via Blink so he probably doesnt really care. And you cant argue that he wouldnt want their legacy ruined by having someone else write his music, or else he wouldnt have let Neighbourhoods happen. He clearly isnt worried about how people view the band. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I legit thought the line in Anthem Part 2 "kids can't vote, adults elect them" was "kids can vote, a dogs elected" until five minutes ago.

I'm in shock. 

That's glorious. I remember how mind blowing it was for me to realise that What's My Age Again had Mark singing 'Please stay with me' at the end, that was like two years ago but that's a whole new level lol.

• Like 2

I had no idea what they were saying for years about "please post my bail" in I won't be home for Christmas. On a lesser extent, I thought the end of rock show was "I'll never forget you" instead of "I'll never forget tonight". Once knew a guy on a forum who thought "are you alone, can you feel it" in Feeling This was "I'll be yellow, if you'll be blue" and still have no idea how he arrived to that conclusion.

32 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

I had no idea what they were saying for years about "please post my bail" in I won't be home for Christmas. On a lesser extent, I thought the end of rock show was "I'll never forget you" instead of "I'll never forget tonight". Once knew a guy on a forum who thought "are you alone, can you feel it" in Feeling This was "I'll be yellow, if you'll be blue" and still have no idea how he arrived to that conclusion.

Yours is a reasonable misunderstanding, his is dumb as fuck lol.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Yours is a reasonable misunderstanding, his is dumb as fuck lol.

It makes so little sense. I can maybe, maaaaaaybe hear the "yellow" in there but the lyrics make no sense. "You'll be yellow, I'll be blue" is literally nonsense. What's he trying to be? Wolverine or something? But all these years later I'll still think about it when listening to feeling this.

1 hour ago, vic vinegar said:

Once knew a guy on a forum who thought "are you alone, can you feel it" in Feeling This was "I'll be yellow, if you'll be blue" and still have no idea how he arrived to that conclusion.

Once knew a guy on a forum who thought "fate fell short" in Feeling This was "date fell short".

Spoiler

He may or may not be one of the new owners of the boards.

Spoiler

And it's not Ghent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kay said:

That's glorious. I remember how mind blowing it was for me to realise that What's My Age Again had Mark singing 'Please stay with me' at the end, that was like two years ago but that's a whole new level lol.

It's barely audible right? I never knew what he was singing until reading it online.

56 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Once knew a guy on a forum who thought "fate fell short" in Feeling This was "date fell short".

Hide contents

He may or may not be one of the new owners of the boards.

Hide contents

And it's not Ghent.

Hmm.... where can I find a list of these owners? And fate is much better than. date.