The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, darkarrow said:

Yeah this is the last year for it.  Lineup hasn't been announced at all from what I can tell, but the last like 5-10 years have been pretty crappy, I haven't gone since like 08 or 09.

Would be cool to just end it on a final 'greatest hits' note and have all the classic punk bands come out a last time.  Would be a time for Tom to sneak back in for a final Blink performance too.  

2 minutes ago, justin88182 said:

Warpred tour was dead to me back in 2011 when I saw a bunch of what had to be high schoolers under 16 throwing condoms at each other inside the inflatable vagina that was Trojans booth 

Warped tour was dead to me in 2003! I'm more punk that you, suck it, poser!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think Davey's the only one that believes in scientific facts if he does. I'd say disagreeing with  Warped Tour becoming shitty in 1998 would be like being flat earther or something. Well I guess 1998 was a good Warped year musically 

6 hours ago, thongrider said:

I don't think Davey's the only one that believes in scientific facts if he does. I'd say disagreeing with  Warped Tour becoming shitty in 1998 would be like being flat earther or something. Well I guess 1998 was a good Warped year musically 

I know little about Warped tour, I was just making a joke because Davey thinks everything post Dude Ranch is garbage.  

5 hours ago, boxelder said:

my gf was listening to a random talk radio station and they played rock show as background music. the DJ mentioned today's the 13th anniversary of blink going on hiatus. wild.

It's weird how the painful aftermath is always longer than the actual existence of things.  Blink was only existent for such short periods of time if you really map it out.

• Like 1