The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, boxelder said:

i think it’s been established tom’s always been weirdly moody/insular on tours, more recently preferring to stay with his family or fly home on breaks. there’s no evidence travis was ever super sociable either. marks the only one you’d ever find riding bikes outside the venue or greeting fans or hanging out in town. he loves touring. i don’t think the band is collectively up their own ass or antisocial. marks always been nice 

The Against Me thing also could have been during the reunion tour era when things were extremely awkward.

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

We already know Travis is high maintenance after the fiasco with him and that Australia festival promoter. He can't fly, so I'm sure he demanded special transportation to get him to the Bahamas. He's not going to get on a fishing boat ffs. This is the same guy who rents half of a cruise ship and brings his drums and a music studio on his trips to Europe.

It's hilarious when people act like it's some secret that the guys in blink make millions and spend lavishly. Mark owns a second home on a fancy farm outside of London ffs.

Matt's first purchase with blink money was a fucking Prius lol. Why is he not allowed to enjoy the money he makes? They put in a shit load of work recording and touring extensively and it was a big success. Good for them.

i never said it was a secret that they spend lavishly or criticized matt for spending the money he just made. 

i find the fyre fest thing cringe worthy though. it was a festival catered to the worst kind of people. blink acted like they didn't really want anything to do with it. matt even talked crazy shit about the festival in an interview saying the same things but yet the band wanted a 150k yacht lol. makes them no different than the people who paid for admission. 

7 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

October isn't really summer but still weird they'd go that far back for a repeat episode. 

weirder than that, it was actually january 10, 2017. no idea why they'd play a repeat from over a year ago -- typically, late night shows only show repeats from recent episodes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boxelder said:

weirder than that, it was actually january 10, 2017. no idea why they'd play a repeat from over a year ago -- typically, late night shows only show repeats from recent episodes

I was gunna say i thought it felt like that was super long ago.